6

I could not wait to post this!!! It won't be long though.

Warning: this is gonna blow your socks off.

INLINE COMMENTS

20+

Enjoy.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~

TWO WEEKS LATER!!!!

Vivianna POV

"Well, your baby is in perfect condition!" the doctor tells me. "Just get some rest Mrs. Harper, and everything will be alright."

"Thank you." I smile pulling my shirt back over my stomach.

I decided I'd surprise my little angels with some ice cream. As I was leaving I bumped into someone. Enrique. Shit. I quickly walk away.

"Vivianna." he calls, limping after me. He was wincing in pain.

"What could you possibly want?" I snap.

"I just wanted to tell-"

"Save it. Okay? Just stay as far away from me as possible." I yell. He sighs in defeat. 

"I get that you hate me Vivianna. You should I just-"

"Good bye Enrique." I turn and just continue on my way. Nothing he said would matter anyway. 

As I was driving, I got a call from the hospital. I immediately pulled over, not knowing what to expect. I braced myself for the bad news, but hoped for something good.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Harper. He woke up." the nurse says. I literally break down. My heart pounding with happiness. "And even better news, there was a man that made a kidney donation a couple days ago especially for Julius."

"Oh my God. That's amazing." I beamed through my tears, resting my head on the steering wheel.

"He's going into surgery for the transplant right now, and if all goes well, you can come visit him first thing in the morning. Congratulations." She says. This was the best news I could ever receive, and I couldn't be happier things were gonna get better.

"Lydia? Hazel?" I say walking into my temporary home. They  run up to me.

"Hey Mommy!"

"I got you guys some ice cream." I smile. 

"Oh my God Mommy, you shouldn't have!" Hazel says covering her mouth. I smile as Lisa walks into the room, and I thank her for keeping an eye on them for me as she was leaving.

I decided to cook a real meal tonight. I could not control the happiness pumping through my body with every heartbeat.

"Guess what?" I smile as I watched them eat their spaghetti.

"What?" they respond in unison.

"We get to go see Daddy tomorrow." I smile. They just stare at me.

"Mommy," Hazel frowns. "every time we go see Daddy, he just lays there saying nothing. Like this." she gets on the floor, lying straight on her back with her eyes closed. 

"Yeah, and we hear the whole time is 'Beep. Beep. Beep." Lydia adds.

"It sucks!" Hazel gets back in her chair. "Why is he ignoring us anyways?" she shrugs.

"Tomorrow will be different!" I nod. "Daddy is gonna be awake." I couldn't help but laugh at their impressions. 

"Really?" Lydia's eyes lit up. "Do you think he will be mad at me?"

"No baby, I promise. It will be alright." I smile. 

Trying to sleep was hard, I couldn't wait for morning, and when it finally got here, I was the happiest woman in the world. 

Julius POV

"Alright, how many fingers am I holding up?" the nurse says. 

"Four." I sigh. "How many times do I have to do this?"

"Just until I'm sure you're in your right mind. What is your name?"

"Julius Harper."

"Birthday?"

"January 15th." 

"What's your occupation?"

"I'm the CEO of my own company."

"What's your  marital status?"

"I'm engaged, to Samantha Freeman." I sigh, getting bored. Her eyes little pop out of her head. 

"How many children do you have?" she says not blinking once. Her voice shook. 

"None. Sam doesn't want children." I shrug. "May I ask, where is she?" Her eyes widen, and she looks at me like I'm crazy. Just then the door opens, and in walks this black woman. She was clearly pregnant, and behind her came two cute little girls. She throws her arms around me.

"Oh my God Julius I thought I lost you." she says kissing me all over my face and what not. I raise an eyebrow.

"Daddy, are you mad at me?" The older kid says. I look at the nurse, whose mouth was wide open as she stared back at me. 

"Did you sleep good?" the other one asks. "Because you slept forever Daddy." I shake my head. This must be some kind of dream or something. This was making no sense what so ever.

"Uh... Nurse who are these people?"

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

comment!!!!!!!!!!