Chapter 15

This will be a little longer than the others. 

INLINE COMMENTS 

20+

ENOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Vivianna POV 2 Weeks Later 

"Alright guys, that's everything." I smiled as the three men, which was Julius, Tay, and Nick, came outside after placing the last of the furniture in our new home, in good ole' Georgia. It was good to be back. "Great job fellas." 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Where's my hundred?" Nick says holding out his hand. As I promised, I placed a crisp hundred dollar bill into his and Tay's hand.

"Alright well, see y'all Friday night at the house warming party." Tay says as they head to their car. I head inside, and began unpacking Collin's things first. He and the girls were with Julius" father for the night, since we'd paint their rooms, and set things up all day. It's only ten in the morning. 

"So this will be Collin's room, this one can be Hazel's and this will be Lydia's." I nod once Julius comes back in. 

"Alright so, blue, pink, and purple." 

"Right." I look at him. He gives a small smile. I return the favor uncontrollably, shaking my head. 

"Ya know, you did a good job supervising all the work we were doing out there."

"I know. And you did a good job, doing all the work. Lifting and whatnot." I shrug.

"I thought you were watching." he shrugs himself. "I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off of me either." he winks, and walks away. I just shake my head again, feeling my smile grow. 

Around six o'clock, we'd finally finished everything. I was now sitting in the round Jacuzzi tub, with the water jets going, when my cell phone rung. Glancing at the screen, I roll my eyes with a sigh. Calvin. After what Julius had told me, I was just disgusted with him, and made sure he knew that before we'd left. I decline the call and slump further into the vanilla scented bubbles. 

Almost an hour later, I lotion up, threw on some sofie shorts, and headed down the hall. Julius went to get us something to eat, and for some reason, other than my hunger, I was ready for him to get back. 

"Hey." Julius walks in as I was sitting on the couch reading. It has honestly become my most favorite past time. "I got us some Chinese takeout. Just how you like it." he smiles. I smile back.

"Thank you." 

As we ate, we talked and laugh. Mainly about Hazel, Lydia, and Collin; nothing pertaining to our relationship. 

"Yeah, Hazel and Lydia both get their attitude from you, and Collin just goes with the flow." he laughs standing up. He collects our empty boxes off the table, and head towards the kitchen. When he came back, he turned on the stereo system. Boyz II Men spilled softly from the speakers. He hands me a rose. I smile.

"Julius-"

"I haven't forgotten, and we aren't back together." he says grabbing my hand and pulling me from my seat. I sat the rose on the coffee table, as he rested his hands on my lower back, and we swayed back and forth. 

"You're the worst slow dancer ever." I laugh. 

"I save my moves for the bedroom." he shrugs with a smirk. I roll my eyes.

"I see that." 

"You remember when I first met you."

"Yeah, in your office I-"