Chapter 17

Sorry for the wait guys!!!!!!

I've been too busy.

Inline Comments.

20+

Enjoy.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Julius POV

I stand at a distance watching Viv interact with our family and friends. She was smiling, at least trying to, and her eyes were filled with worry. I know her better than she knows herself, like the back of my hand. So I know for a fact something is wrong, but I have no idea what that may be.

"What's on your mind?" Megan says walking up to me. I shake my head.

"Nothing."

"You're lying. You're normally the life of the party Julius. With your corny jokes, and stupid memories, which happens to be bad. Now you're being a Debby Downer. Tell me." she crosses her arms. I roll my eyes. "What is it?"

"Does Viv look worried about something to you?" I sigh. She scans the faces of the people in here until her she saw Viv talking to LoLo and Lisa.  She hums.

"Nope." She shrugs still staring at her. "Then again, you know her better than me. But if you feel like there's something wrong and she hasn't told you, ask her about whatever it is.

"You're right." I sigh sitting my beer down.

"Like always, it's a wonder how you're the oldest and not me." she shrugs waving me off. "Now go." I walk over to Vivianna. 

"Hey guys." I smile.

"Hey Julius." they speak back.

"I need to borrow my gorgeous woman for a minute." I grab her hand, and pull her to the patio just outside the back door. 

"What's wrong?" she places her hand over my cheek, more worry flushing her beautiful face. I grab her hands, pulling her on to my lap as I sat down.

"That's what I'm asking you. What's bothering you sweetheart?" I look into her eyes, as I moved her dark hair from her face. She shakes her head, as she turns so that she's straddling me. 

"It's nothing."

"Tell me. Please."

"Well, you remember the girls speaking of Calvin?" I nod. "Well he's actually here. They weren't lying." she shakes her head. I clench my fist."

"How do you know?"

"This morning, while I was running with Jupiter, he stopped and barked at the woods as if he saw something or someone." She sighs. She tells me every detail all the way to the text he sent her. Bu this point I was pacing, feeling my mind go a million thoughts per minute.

"Damn it Viv. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I yell. She stood there with sad face. I guess my anger wasn't helping. "Look, I just-"

"Viv," LoLo comes out the door. "someone is here for you in the front." He says. She sighs. 

"I'll be right back. Stay put please." she nods, and heads through the house. I stood there waiting for about ten minutes. Then I just went to see whoever it was. 

"LoLo, where's Viv?" I ask scanning the room. 

"Outside in the front. A guy had-"

"Okay." I just walked out the front door, to see some black guy holding her wrists as he shook her, screaming in her face. That Calvin prick.