The End

Guys, this is the final chappie. I think my characters have come a long way, what about yall?

Anyways, I hope you guys like this.

Inline Comments

20+

Enjoy

~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~

VIVIANNA POV

I stare at myself in the long mirror after my brother, Vincent, left the room. Apparently my real parents are here. I wouldn't invite them if they were the last damn humans on the Earth!

"Don't let it ruin your night Viv." I say to myself. Hell, I don't even know what they look like! Lydia and Hazel barge in, interrupting my thoughts.

"Mommy, can we start already. I'm starving, and this thingy is taking forever. And I hate dresses." Hazel whines.

"Soon." I laugh a bit. Lydia stares at me through the mirror. I couldn't read her expression. "What?"

"Daddy has got to be the luckiest man in the world." She smiles. It melted my heart to hear that.

"Why ya say that sweetheart?"

"You're perfect Mommy." she says in duh tone.

"No one is perfect baby girl. But thank you." I smile.

"Alrighty, it's show time." Lisa says walking into the room. "Let's go girlies."

"I'll see you two in a minute." I blow them a kiss as they exit the room. They both catch it, placing their hands over their heart.

Moments later my foster father opens the door.

"You ready?"

"Always ready." I smile, taking one last look. I head to the door, and hook my arm on his, squeezing my bouquet anxiously.

"No turning back now." he says once the doors open. I smile even bigger.

"No intention to Dad."

The soft piano began to play upon my slow strides down the isle. I kept my eyes on my hands, a little nervous . I glance up at Julius. Damn right, he'd better shed some tears, or I would've turned my ass around. But all that did was make me all emotional. Upon making it to the altar Julius grabs my hands, and shakes hands with my FD.

"Dearly beloved," Pastor Johnson began. Throughout the whole thing, Julius kept mouthing dirty things, and making faces at me, causing me to giggle uncontrollably. Even through my vows, he managed to make me laugh through my tears.

"Julius, do you have your vows written?"

"Um, no. But I'm just gonna wing it." he shrugs, stepping off the altar. "When I was younger, I was crazy about women." he puts his hands in his pockets. "I mean,I thought women were the world." he walks back and forth in front of everyone.

What the hell is this man up to?

"But now, this woman," he turns to look at me. "is my world. And Viv baby, I think the world of ya. I always have." he smirks. "I mean you are everything I could ask for in a woman,and then some. I know I've messed up many times. But, I promise, there's no woman in the world that could make me feel the way you do." He pauses. Cocking his head to the side he says, "Say babe, what's that John singer guy you love so much?"

"John Legend?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah, that's it." He walks towards the side door of the church."Well, I'm not good with words as you can see." he nods, everyone laughed a bit. "Especially when comes to you and I. So maybe, just maybe, he can do a better job at telling you how I feel. Yeah?"