Heyyyyyy

The next Update will be the Last guys !!!!!! But this is to answer some questions you guys had .

Inline Comments

20+

Enjoy
********************
Julius POV

"Here's your coffee sir," the waitress sits the mug down. "if you need anything else, feel free to let me know." She smiles and walks away.

I take a sip, staring at the small notepad in front of me.

'Vivianna, I love you' is all I have so far. That's not enough.

I'm not enough for her.

I run a frustrated hand through my hair.

"That hard huh?" a man says. I look up.

Enrique.

I clench my fist, pushing away from the table. I grab him by his collar.

"Aye! Not in front of my kid. Please." He holds up his hands. Kid? I look behind him to see a little girl with big brown eyes staring at me. I slowly let go. He straightens out his shirt.

"What the hell do you want?" I sigh, sitting back down. He pauses and says something in Spanish to the little girl, who goes running to an open booth.

"May I?" he gestures to the seat in front of me. I nod slowly. A few moments of silence passed. "I'm sure you know about the uh, incident, between Vivanna and-"

"Yeah, I know. What's your point?"

"She won't let me near her to apologize to her, so I'm apologizing to you."

"Why? It's not me you abused."

"Look, just hear me out... Please." he sighs. I cross my arms leaning back in my chair. "I've known Viv my whole life. I grew up with her, and I have always had feelings for her. She's beaut-"

"Aye, I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you deify my wife. I can do that myself."

"You know, I wouldn't have ever imagined any of that happen with us." He shakes his head. "She's a good woman, and I know this because I know she was raised by one." He shrugs.

"I'd love to take a walk down memory lane with you-"

"I donated you the kidney." He says. I froze.

"What?"

"While you were in the coma, I had heard about it and I donated a kidney."

"Why?"

"I felt like I owed it to you." He nods. "To Vivianna. I knew how much you meant to her all along, and I couldn't fathom her going through the loss of you, knowing I could do something about it."

"And what were you seeking in return? My wife? Money? What?" I challenge. He just stares for a minute, shakes his head, and stands. As he was walking away, he stops.

"I wish you and Vivianna the best." And then he just walks down to the booth where the little girl sat. I take one more sip of my drink and head to the church I would be re-marrying Vivianna, with, still, no vows, and a slight guilty conscience and I have no idea why.

Upon arriving, I was surprised to see so many people already there, and the wedding wasn't starting for another two hours.

"There you are!" Lisa says. We hired her as the wedding director, and let me tell you she's been taking the job so damn serious. "Do you see what time it is?"

"Lisa, it's only-"

"You need your hair trimmed, and some eye drops or something. You look higher than the Eifel Tower right now." She drags me down the hall.

"I don't smoke." I hurriedly follow behind her. I hear Vivianna shouting from behind a door, causing me to come to a complete halt.

"Why the hell would they show up after all these years Vince?" she shouts. "I did not invite them!"

"Julius." Lisa groans. "Come on, you can't see her right now."

"And why the hell not?"

"Language. We're in a church, and it's bad luck to see her right now."

"Viv?" I knock on the door dismissing her comment.

"Julius?" I heard footsteps to the door. My heart sped up with every step she took. I hadn't seen her in three damn days! "Hello handsome." She laughs a bit.

"Hello beautiful." I couldn't help but smile ear to ear. "Are you alright?" I ask. "Can I come in?"

"I'm fine, and no you can't. Lisa would kill you." She giggles.

"I wanna see you right now sweetheart." I sigh. There was a long pause.

"See you at the altar Julius." She laughs.

Yes she will.

************
COMMENT !!!! ❤️