Chapter 43

Chamber's POV:

I park my car on my usual spot, spotting the other four's cars near me parked as well.

I turn off the engine of my car, grab my binder from the passenger's seat, before slipping off my car.

I heard some whistles as I exit my car and approach to where the four are. When I reached the four, they whistled as well making me roll my eyes.

"Damn CEO, looking good today." Davenport said making me roll my eyes at her.

"As well as that car too

"As well as that car too." Bradford butted in making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Why dressed up so nice and too fancy car today?" Stanford asked me.

"Easy. Darius' main target are rich people. I'm rich, meaning I'm part of the rich people. Since I am the one and only heir of everything my parents left, Darius will go after me. So me being the modern teen I am, I thought that if I dress nice and drive a too fancy car, such as Rolls Royce Wraith, his men and the Gorgeous Five's ex boyfriends will have me as a target. Making it easy for us to know how and when they'll make their moves." I simply told them.

"My gosh Chamber you're very smart and fast thinking. I wish I was too." Davenport said before we walk into the school grounds.

"That's why I'm you training you four. Not only for self defense, but also for intelligence." I told them while removing my shades before I push open the doors.

"Feels like when the five of us first entered the school, we looking like vampires that time." Harrington said making us giggle a little.

"Yeah it is," I turn around to face them while walking backwards. "Y'all looking good today too though." I complement them making them flash a smile before turning around to walk straight ahead.

"Damn Mr. CEO, you looking hot and fresh today." Lauren said with a smirk plastered on face when we walked pass their group. The other girls had smirks on their faces as well.

"Not so bad yourself ladies." I wink at them making their cheeks flush a little tint of red. I'm not gonna lie, they really look good, like really really good.