Chapter 12

Chamber's POV:

I walk out of class and head to the cafeteria. As I enter the cafeteria, Austin shouts my name and stands up along with his friends.

"Ey yo Chamber I heard you were flirting with my girlfriend." He says and laughs. By this time, the cafeteria is dead silent.

"I-I-I don't know wh-what you're talking about." I said shuttering. He scoff and threw his phone at me. I catch it and play the video. It's was our performance at the auditorium, me and Camila.

"You got any words to say." I walk back but two of his friends were behind me. He then started punching until I fell on the floor. He continued punching and he added some kicking. I feel warm liquid on my face.

Someone shouted to stop but I can't really tell who it is since my face is faced directly on the floor. Seconds later I can hear students walking around. I hear footsteps coming towards my way. I was moved on the other side so I was laying on the ground facing the ceiling.

"Chamber, Chamber can you hear me." Someone asked but I can't tell who it is.

"Let's bring her to the clinic." Someone then carried me and started walking.

*At the clinic*

I open my eyes but closed them again cause of a bright light. I blink them to adjust from the lighting. I sit up but lay back down as I groaned in pain that is shooting on the left side of my body.

"Don't force your body to do something if the pain is too bad." A voice said and I looked at the direction where the voice is coming from.

"I'm not, I'm just checking where I am." I replied and she raised her eyebrow.

I sighed and decided to speak. "Where Aimee, Miel? And how did you carry me here to the clinic? Ain't I heavier than you?" I asked and gave a small smirk. She rolled her eyes and uncrossed her arms.

"She bought lunch for you. So wait till she comes back." She said sternly.

"Ok mom." I said and she stuck her tongue out. Did I forget to say something? Oh yes. Well Miel is actually Aimee's best friend. They are friends since freshmen year cause Miel is a new student.

Aimee than came back minutes later with a sandwich, Mountain Dew, and water.

"Oooohhhh gimme the Mountain Dew." I said like a little kid and she handed it to me and rolled her eyes. This time I was the one who stuck my tongue out.

I opened it and drink it until it's half. "Damn you must be very thirsty." Aimee said and giggle along with Miel.

"No, it's just hot so I need a cold beverage."

"Whatever doofus."

The nurse came and told me I can leave the clinic. She gave me pain killers just in case the pain comes back. I thanked her and walk out of the clinic with Aimee and Miel following me.

"We'll see you around Chamber. And next time please avoid fights." Miel said and I nodded my head and raise my right hand as a promise sign.

*After class or end of school for the day, cause I'm lazy to write*

I walk to my car and head to the office. I parked my car on my usual spot in the company's parking lot and got out of the car once I'm settled.

The employees greeted me and I greet them back. I head to the elevator and press on the floor where my office is, 15th floor. I walk out the elevator once it reached my floor. I walk in my office and was greeted by a dark room.