Gulf began to wonder when he didn't get any response from Goob while he's nagging at him. He tried to shake Goob's body but he was disappointed because Goob still didn't open his eyes. Goob's face looks very pale. His body were also very weak.

Gulf started to worry and he immediately called Dr. Pha. His tears didn't stop flowing.

"G-Goob, don't go first..... D-don't leave me..... Wake up G-Goob....." He tries to wake up Goob with the intention of having Goob to open his eyes.

"Goob....." Gulf hugged Goob's body tightly. A few minutes later, Dr. Pha arrived with his nurse. After Dr. Pha checked on Goob's situation, he was only able to bow down.

"Gulf, be brave enough to accept the death of Goob." Gulf is fascinated by Dr. Pha's words.

"Gulf, Goob is gone. He's dead." Gulf's soul seemed to float when he heard the statement. He was sitting there with tears running down his face since then.

"Gulf ....." Dr. Pha hugged him. He'a also mourned with the death of Goob. Just then, Goob's phone rang again. Mew's name appears on the screen.

Gulf was hesitated to answer the call. Goob has warn him not to tell Mew about all this. Gulf finally decided to let the phone's ringing. He's still not ready to face Mew.

"I'm sorry Goob." he said.

Gulf called Aunt Mame to informed about the news. "H-hello A-Aunt Mame. G-Goob....." he said while sobbing.

"Hey Gulf, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with Goob?"

"G-Goob A-Aunt Mame, h-he's gone. H-he left me, h-he left you. He left us f-forever." Gulf started to explained about the whole things to Aunt Mame and she was shocked.

"I'm not strong A-Aunt Mame, I-I need you. Please c-come at my condo A-Aunt Mame."

"Wait for me Gulf. Just wait for me!" she said and immediately hung up the phone.

"Gulf, we need to do a funeral for Goob." said Dr. Pha.

"I-I know Dr. P-Pha. I'll wait for Aunt Mame's first. Thank you so much Dr. Pha f-for all you've d-done to G-Goob." Dr. Pha nodded and he hugged him again.

"Stay strong Gulf. I need to go back to the hospital and I'll be back to give you some documents regarding Goob." he excused himself.

After they completed Goob's funeral, Gulf and Aunt Mame returned to Gulf's condo with their heavy heart.

"Gulf, what about Mew? Didn't we need to informed him about Goob's death?" asked Aunt Mame.

"Errr, about that..... Actually Goob ask me not to tell Mew and he also ask me to replace him in Mew's heart and at the wedding too."

"What?! He ask you to do that? Is he out of his mind?" Again, Gulf explained to Aunt Mame about Goob's requests.

"The wedding is in the weekend, right? What about you Gulf? Do you want to continue it and replace yourself instead of telling Mew the truth?"