The guys are here 10 minutes later and we discuss the plan. We are going to make this room decorative and put on a show for Bella. But not like any show, but like an old Magcon show.

We hang up some old Magcon posters we have and even called Mahogany on the phone so she could announce us and tell us the songs to play.

Bella comes back in at 5.

"I see you all have plans but I need to do my doctoring first real quick. We've found a few more internal organs that are damaged. Bella is put on a list for organ donators, but some of the organs she needs is harder to get. Those transformations are risky. We are doing everything we can to get her higher up on the list. We've also done some stuff to help with the coma. If we can pull her out of it, she will still be here much longer to get those organs replaced and get her into therapy. Plus we will need to know whether SHE wants to press charges or not." He says. My heart almost literally stops. Even when she wakes up she will still be here a while. Plus, she needs the organs. And I can't be a donor. I found that out a while ago.

"Okay, thank you doctor. We will keep our spirits high for her." Mrs. Kelly says.

"You're welcome. Spirits high family, spirits high." He says and walks out.

"Let's get the show on the road everyone!" Mrs. Kelly says. We all nod and call up Mahogany.

"Hey guys!" She says.

"Hey Mahogany!" We say.

"Well let's get started. Who has the songs to play?" She asks.

"Matt." We respond.

"Matt, play 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boys. It's time we get a new song tradition." She says. Matt plays the song.

"What's up Miami! This is DJ Mahogany here with Magcon! Behind the curtain here we have 10 guys who are waiting to entertain you with their constant stupidity! Please welcome, Nash Grier! Cameron Dallas! Shawn Mendes! Matthew Espinosa! Carter Reynolds! Jack Johnson! Jack Gilinksy! Taylor Caniff! Aaron Carpenter! And Hayes Grier!" She announces. We all dance and make Mrs. Kelly laugh.

"What's up Miami! This is Nash Grier! We have quite a show planned for you today! Let's start off with some Q & A!" He says. We quickly take out our phones and flip through some questions from Twitter.

After we answer a lot of the questions, we have Shawn perform.

"Hey everyone, I have some songs I want to sing for everyone. I'm dedicating each of these songs to a beautiful girl who is stuck in a coma. We love you, Bella. We need you back." He says. He starts strumming "Life Of The Party".

After he plays and sings that, he play his other songs:

~Show You

~Something Big

~The Weight

After he gets done we dance around to a couple of songs. Then we have Jack and Jack perform. They sing the following ones including Bella's favorite song:

~Distance

~Right Where You Are

~Wildlife

~Flights *FAVORITE

~Groove

~Paradise

When they start singing flights a see something different in Bella. The color starts coming back to her face. I think she is starting to come out of it.

We keep going after they get done and 15 minutes later we start having a serious moment. Each one of us says something to Bella.

"Bella, you can make any of us smile with a simply 'Hey'. You have really showed us a different side. We need you to stay with us." Aaron says.

"Bella, a simple smile from you lights up our day. You are always so bright and happy and considerate. I don't know how much any of us can hold on any longer without you." Taylor says.

"The sparkle in your eye when your with Cameron gives me hope that anyone can fall in love at the most random times with the most unexpected person. I need you to stay so you can help me and everyone else with love." Jack Gilinsky says.

"The advice you can give us in any situation makes us a better person. The way you can think of something to say right on the spot means a lot to me and to all of us. Without your advice, I'm going to be lost." Carter says.

"I love the way you can turn any situation into a funny one and you can be serious when you need to be. I'm glad you can take in what the overall mood of a situation is and can help in any way possible whether it is giving us advice or making us laugh or just anything. I need that in my life, so you can't leave me." Matt says.

"The day that you started in the group chat with us was the day that I lost my group of friends. I found out who they truly are and what their plan was and they were using me for fame. Then you introduced me to your awesome brother and I realized that I do have a true friend in the world. I can have a chance at being normal for once. I can never repay you for a friend. But I still need you." Hayes says.

"You get lost in music so fast. I love it how we can play and sing any song and you can get lost in the music but can still be with us at the same time. Your voice is like an angel. It's beautiful. I want to continue singing with you. Your signing matches your personality. Perfect. You need to stay." Shawn says.

"You make a perfect host. You opened up the floor for guests to us and did whatever to make us happy and at home. You even abandoned your bedroom for an upstairs guest one. You are devious and can make up prank plans and you are so loving and only think of others. You lied to make us spend time together without you. But we can't do that anymore we need you with us. You've changed us." Nash says.

"I love the way you can turn a bad day to good by some stupid idea you get. Like putting eggs all over Cameron's house. Genius. I love it how when one of us guys are feeling down you can turn the frown upside down. Even though one fan got to you, don't think that they all hate you. One fan said on Twitter 'I heard that Bella Kelly is in the hospital. She needs to be okay! She needs to come out alive and well! She has inspired me to do so much and to not give up on my dream to meet the guys! #savebella' and that hashtag trended world wide. You mean a lot to us and to the fans Bella. We can't let you go." Johnson says. It's finally my turn.

"Hey Bella. You have completely changed my life. In a good way. From meeting you and seeing your confidence in who I was in Starbucks, to playing one on one with you in the gym and you taking me down, to the little things we do like get ice cream. I don't think I've ever felt this way before. You've opened me up, made me see the good in everybody. And all the bad things in life you made me only see the good. There has never been a day gone by where I don't want to be with you after we met. I want to spend the rest of high school, college, and the rest of my life with you. You are amazing, spectacular, your own person. You don't try to be someone your not around me or anyone. Jealously is not one of your skills. I've never seen you get jealous. You are always seeing reason in everything and knowing that it's okay. You are there for everyone, and there are times where there has to be someone there for you. And there are 13 of us who will always be there for you no matter what. Me, the guys, your parents, and Tyler. None of us will let you fall. And if you do somehow, we will help you right back up. It's your choice if you stay or if you go, but I want you to stay. I need you. You are my rock. Without you I would fall apart. I need you... I need you." I say. I start crying at the end and can barely get the last 6 words out of my mouth. The Jacks and Shawn start strumming and making beats to the song Human. A couple of the guys are comforting me. And we are almost all looking at Bella except for me. My hands are on my face.

Then the unexpected happened.

On the last time the chorus is sung...

Her eyes flutter open.