"No...nothing," Amber lied.

Luna cocked an eyebrow but returned her eyes onto the road. "So what do you do during these detentions of yours?"

Amber wanted to explain how she had no idea what Amber was up to, but resisted the urge. "I just clean around the classroom basically."

Luna only smirked and finally pulled into the driveway of the house. Amber hopped on out and entered the house. She immediately darted up to her room and flung her backpack off her shoulder and snatched her pad and pencil. She was going to talk to Eva about the plan.

She ran around the house like a madwoman trying to find her friend. It felt like forever until she finally found her. This house was way too big.

She found the girl in the living room. She was laying on the couch and even though the television was on, she wasn't watching it. Her back was facing the screen and Amber thought she was asleep. There was a blanket swallowing her tiny body. Amber timidly stepped closer to her and peered over her. Eva's eyes were open and they stared at the blue couch she lay on. Her mouth was still tightly sewn and her face appeared colorless.

"Eva?" She softly called.

Eva turned slightly in the couch to gaze back at Amber. Amber offered her a small smile and knelled down next to the couch. "Can I talk to you?"

She watched Eva glance down at the pad and paper on her hands and she nodded. Eva then positioned herself on the couch to face Amber. As she did so, Amber caught the bruises which lined her arms. She immediately knew what they were from because of the conversation Luna and Joel had had. Joel must have decided to let the nurses inject food into her, and Amber wanted to cry. This was all her fault.

"Uhm. You remember Hailey, right? The one that injected me at the party and caused the car crash?"

Eva hesitated before nodding. Amber glanced around and lowered her voice in safety from Luna. "Well I don't know if I ever told you, but she said she drugged me to take some of my blood to track down my father. And, well, we got close. And now we are dating."

She watched as Eva simply stared at Amber. Amber wasn't sure what that meant, so she went on. "But anyways, I told her what happened with you, and she wants to help. We can sneak out of this house one night and go to the hospital to fix you up." Amber watched Eva as she was clearly thinking this over. "Here," Amber gently said as she lifted the paper and pencil.

Eva slowly took it and scribbled words down. 'What about Luna?' It read.

Amber let out a sigh. "You don't need to worry about her, I'll take any punishment I get. You need to be healed."

Eva wrote more on the paper. 'No, Amber. I'll be fine.'

Amber shook her head. "I'm not letting this continue."

She watched as Eva attempted a smile, but then the girl let out a whimper from behind her stitches and squeezed her eyes shut. Amber cringed just by watching her in such pain. She placed her hand on the girl's bruised arm.

"Are you alright?"

Eva looked up to her and nodded.

Amber learned closer to her and kissed the top of her friend's head. "I won't let her hurt you anymore, I promise."

"Who won't you let hurt her anymore?" Asked a familiarly rich voice.

Both the girls' heads shot towards the direction of the voice to find Luna. She stood clad in a pair of red skinny pants, a black blouse, and massive black leather boots. She had pulled her hair back into a high ponytail, since it was down before.