Chapter 17

Ash's pov
‼️nature content‼️
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. What the fuck. She knew that I had been cheated on before. Why the fuck would she do this. I don't care, I'm going to the bar and I'm finding out who she is. I don't know how but I'm going to.

I walked into the bar to see my friend there, who owns the place.
"Larri, I need something. Now."
"Vodka, tequila, rum? What is it?"
"No I mean, vodka, but I mean I need the name of a girl."
"The name of a girl." He said, pouring me a couple shots.
"Yes, a girl that kissed my girlfriend. Two nights ago."
"Ash, there's a lot of girls that come into my place. What's your girlfriends name?"
"May."
"Okay okay I think I might remember her. Really short black hair?"
"Yup"
"Okay yeah, I remember now. I saw her kissing my regular, Sarah."
"Give me her address."
"Ash, you know I can't do that."
"Larri, I swear to god I'm not going to hurt her. I just need to figure out what happened."
"Listen all I know is that she lives in those apartments near Westbrook. I never told you, alright. This is only because your my best friend."

I took the shots, and left. I'm going to hurt her. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I need to figure it out. Westbrook, Westbrook. I found the apartment and walked inside to ask the front desk person. It was one of those super fancy apartments, my ex used to live in one of these. He's really really gross.

"Hi, can you tell me which room number Sarah stays in?" I asked very politely.
"Room 24." He seemed tired, to say the least.

I went up the stairs to the second floor and found room 24. I knocked on the door and once they opened it up, I was ready to go off. But-

"Ash??"
"Um who the fuck are you, and how do you know me and why the fucking hell did you kiss my girlfriend 2 nights ago."
"Slow your fuckin roll, ash. It's your ex."
"Funny joke, I never dated anyone named- Mikey?"
"Really rather you not call me that, I go by Sarah. I'm trans. Now what did I do to your girlfriend." I couldn't think in this moment. I'm talking to.. Sarah? But my ex?
"You kissed her, at Larri's bar."
"Ohhh you mean the hot short haired chick, god your dating her? She's wayyy out of your league."
"That's funny, coming from you. I don't want you EVER coming near her again. Or I will personally kick your ass."
"God ash, what's gotten into you? I like this side of you."
She grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to her, before I ever had time to think, she pushed me up against the wall and stared into my eyes.
"But can she treat you like I did?"
"Better. You cheated on me."
"Babygirl, so did she."

I pushed her off of me before I did something stupid.
"Because you tricked her. She was drunk! Stay away from us."
"Bye ash." She winked at me and closed the door.

I stormed home. I was fucking pissed. Not at may, but at what just happened. If I'm being completely honest, that was the first time, in a very long time, that I've gotten butterflies in my stomach. That I've felt that rush of adrenaline. And it was from her? I got back to the house and when I walked in, May was sitting in the living room waiting for me.
"Upstairs." I said, sternly, walking up the steps.

She followed me up and I really needed to get out all this tension.
"Babe what happ-"
I kissed her harder and more passionate than I ever have. I brought her over to bed and pushed her down. I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks all over her. "Wait wait, ash what's happening."
"I just need to get somethings out. Do you want me to stop?"
"No..."
I tied her up to the bed and... you can guess.
* a little while later *

"Babe, are you gonna tell me what happened."
"Not right now. Let's just chill. Okay?"
"..okay."
————————————————————————
Eek. This was a long one and I felt the need to uh, spice up the story a little bit I guess. Should I put more of Sarah in the book? Let me know :) I hope you all are doing alright. Just remember you all of beautiful/ handsome and you are worth it. I love you. And thank you SO SO SO SO much for 11k. It means the fucking world💗💗🥺🥺