chapter 14

Ash's  Pov
____________
May 💗
"Babe where are you? What happened"
Me
"It's a long story, I'll explain when I get home. I'm just out at a bar. I promise I'll be home soon"
May💗
"Okay.. I love you"
Me
"I love you too. See you soon"

"Hey can you call me a cab?" I asked the bartender. While grabbing all my shit, someone came up to me, she looked slightly familiar but I couldn't put name to face.

"Well hi" she said, in a flirty voice. She had an Australian accent. Kinda cute.
"I should not be speaking with you at the moment."
"And why's that?" She asked.
"Because I am drunk and you are cute. And I have a girlfriend." The bartender interrupted this lovely conversation and informed me that my cab was here.
"Well, i uh time for my to go. See ya"
She grabbed my hand as I was walking away and kissed me. Fuck. I kissed her back. Fuck. I pushed myself away and looked at her, she was smirking.
"No." Then I walked out, got in my cab, and stared. Stared out the window, stared at the people, stared at the cars. Thinking and staring. What the hell happened back there?

"Hey. Hey!" His voice was faded, i was lost in my thoughts. I finally snapped out of it.
"Yes hi." I said, god i just am so stupid when I'm drunk.
"Uh.. we're here." I quickly paid him and stumbled up the driveway. Lucy was sitting on a chair on the front porch, smoking a cigarette.

"You have to stop smoking, Lucy." I said as I was sitting down on the other chair.
" Same thing could be said to you, Ash."
"I smoke weed, it's different." We both kinda chuckled a bit.
"I think.. I think i might've cheated on May.." I said, still slightly slurring my words.
"You WHAT?!"
"I'll explain tomorrow, I'm going to bed."
She threw her arms up in the air and scoffed. Obviously she was annoyed but my mind isn't right at the second.

"Hey babe, oh god you smell like vodka."
"Thanks sweetie." I gave her a slight smile and starting walking to our room, Ash was following me up there. I immediately laid down and just stared at the wall.

"Hey are you okay?" May asked me. Oh god. I sat up and faced her. I grabbed her hand, and looked into her eyes.
"I have something I need to tell you.."
________________________________
Hi hi hiiiiiii. I'm back after a well needed break. With that being said, I'm very sorry that I took such a long break but I am back with a very new cliffhangerrrrrr. We love those :)) but in all seriousness. THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 5k READS. HOLY SHIT. I would've never thought this would've gotten so many reads. So once again thank you all so much.
-🥀🏳️‍🌈