Chapter 1

I open my eyes, slowly. My eyes burned because of the sun shining in through the blinds. I looked to my left and saw my wonderful boyfriend. He looks like such a doof when he's sleeping. I rub his arm slowly, trying to wake him up so he can make me food. I may be a needy girlfriend but...i don't know where the "but" was gonna lead to.
"Hmph good morning babygirl"
"Morningggg" I say with a huge smile on my face.
"What do you want.?" He says with a stern voice. I lay my head on his chest.
"Bacon and eggs please." He stands up and starts walking to the door.
"The shit I do for you" he mumbles. I smile and sit up, stretch out my arms and stand up. My vision immediately goes black and I get super light headed. Damn iron deficiency bullshit.

Once I can see again, I walk over to closet and shuffle through all my clothes. I have to look nice and presentable today, I'm meeting his sister. I've met his parents before but for some reason, I've never met his sister. I find this white, right dress I never remember buying. I go over to my underwear drawer and grab a pair of black lace underwear and a bra that matches. I put on all my shit and walk downstairs. Brad already finished making my food and I'm so excited to eat. He walks up behind me, puts his hands on my hips and starts kissing my neck. I let out a tiny moan because my neck is my sweet spot and he knows that.
"You...look...gorgeous" he says in between kisses. He takes my hand and leads me over to couch and lays me down. He starts kissing my neck slowly,working his way down.
"Babe stop,I want to eat and I still have to get ready. So do you!" He ignores me until I have to finally push him off. He laughs and joins me for breakfast.

After we finished eating, I went up stairs into our bathroom and started doing my makeup. Nothing fancy. Just foundation,a tiny bit of blush, mascara and a bit of eyeshadow. I start curling my hair until I drop my curling iron and burn the side of my arm. I wince in pain but it doesn't hurt THAT bad so I rinse my arm with cold water and continue to curl my hair. By the time I looked at the clock, it was already 11:30 and we were supposed to meet his family at a restaurant at 12:00.

I run down the stairs and tell Brad we need to go and he tells me he's been ready this whole time. I hate when he says that. We get in his car and he starts driving. He places his hand on my thigh like he always does when he's driving. And goes a little faster than the speed limit just because he doesn't want to be late. Once we get to the restaurant, we walk in and it see his mom waving to us. I run over there and give her a hug. I love his mom, she's so incredibly sweet. His dad stands up and I give him a hug as well.
"She's in the bathroom" his mom says to Brad and I
"I'm so excited to meet her" I say but Brad doesn't look very happy to see her. I whisper to him and ask him if he's okay and gives me a short "I'm fine." Then a girl with short brown hair, wearing a red, tight dress walks up to the table and sits down
"Hi, it's so good to meet you. I'm Ashley" she says. Her voice is raspy and very cute not going to lie. Oh yea, did I forget to mention I'm bisexual? Oops.
"Hey! It's good to meet you as well"

After a little while, we get our food and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. When I look behind me,I see Ashley looking me up and down, we make eye contact and she kinda smirked at me but I don't think she realized it. Hmph.
————————————————————————
Sorry this was a short and boring chapter. I promise things will get more interesting later on. I'm just v tired
-🥀