9-Long Way Home

Now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere
Yeah, you know we took our time to get there
We're hiding out in a dream
Catching fire like kerosene
- Long Way Home- 5SOS
¤¤

Flawsy

Eleven hours and two plane rides. Bryson and Cassie were pretty good on the first one but Bryson couldn't stop crying on the secound one and Cassie slept most of the time. I finally got Bryson to calm down when Brandon told me we had 30 minutes till we land. Everyone on the plane was pretty annoyed with our Little Family.

We got off the plane and a car was waiting for us. A limo to be exact. I was still overwhelmed by Brandons life style.

"Are ya nervous?" Branson asked resting a hand on my thigh. I shrugged. Truth be told I was scared shitless. I wasn't good with people! Especially not Parents. The only kid that wasn't incredibly awkward out of me and my siblings was Cherry, she always knew what to say.

I looked into the mirror in the limo. There was still a bruise where Brandon had hit me, I knew I was going to get asked about it. I didn't know how to answer.

We pulled up to a little cottage that was huge. I picked up and sleeping Bryson and got out of the limo, Brandon and Cassie following close behind.

We walked into the house.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Brandon yelled.  "Upstairs!" I heard an accent identical to Brandons just thicker.

We walk upstairs and walk into the family room. Thats where Brendon and a man were pool.

"Hey guys." Brandon said. "Hey!" The man came and hugged Brandon then Cassie. He turned to me.

"Who's this?" He turned to me. "Dad, this is Flawsy and Bryson." Brandon smiled. "Of course! Shes more beautiful than you described." I blushed. Brandon talked about me.

"Is my son treatin the two of ya well?"

I touch the side of my face. I remembered Brandons slap to the face. 

"Hes been lovely." I force a smile. "Great!."

"Dad whos all here?" Brandon asked changing the subject. "Uhm...Brendon, Elya, Violet and Jordyn, and..."

"Mummy!" Cassie yelled running twoards the door. I turn around to see a women with sandy blonde hair and Hazel eyes. "Hi baby." The women took Cassie into her arms.

"Maycee what a lovely suprise." Brandon smirked. "The feelings mutual." She rolled her eyes. She was kind of stuck up. 

"Are you gonna introduce us?" She asked gesturing to me. "Flawsy this is Maycee, Cassie's mom. Maycee this is Flawsy, Cherry's little sister and my girlfriend."

"Cherry's little sister aye? Isn't she a little young for you Brandon? How old are you sweetie?" "Seventeen...." I said. "Wow Brandon, seventeen."

"Yeah, problem?" He asked. "Not one."

"Good." He pulled me closer. "Well im taking Cassie." She informed. "Why?" "We've gotta catch a flight to london to visit my dad."

"Well she's visiting my family right now." He tried to reason with her. "Sorry but I wont see her for a month because I have a big project coming up the day of new years."

They keep talking about who would take Cass. I found myself lost in thought, how did this women know my sister? How did Brandon know my sister? I tried to think back, if she ever mentioned him.

-flashback-

"Please just come with me!" Cherry pushed. "No. I don't want to get killed by our mother!"

"C'mon that Brandon kid I keep telling you about will be there."

"Isnt he like 20?" "Yes." "Isn't that illegal?" I asked. "Depending on who you're gonna tell." She winked.

Perv.

"Nevermind, im not going to smoke blow with you and over age stoners." "Suit yourself, but marijuana keeps you young and healthy."

"Whatever, Bob Marley." I mumble. Then she left.

-end of flashback-

Maycee ended up talking the kid, she waved a goodbye to me and told me Bryson was cute but I wasn't really listening.

I was confused. This was one of the missing puzzle pieces in Cherry's death, maybe they can help.

**

A/n: where'd my motivation to write go?

xCouis