Epilogue

Moving In

Draco and Harry were carrying boxes inside the house because Harry wanted to do it the muggle way and carry them by hand. This was one of the times Draco wanted to hit Harry.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Harry asked sensing the blonde burning holes in his head with his eyes.

"This is the worst way to put stuff." He said groaning at the heavyweight. Draco was not working out for at least a week after this.

"I told you, you can levitate them, I wanted to do it the muggle way. But no." Harry said droning the o. "You said and I quote, 'You can't tell me what to do! I do what I want.' It's all on you."

Harry was right, Draco had said that. He was regretting saying that but he wasn't going to show it. "Shut up Potter. Stupid Potter, with his stupid hair and his stupid scar and his stupid..." Draco went through the doors murmuring under his breath with a laughing Harry on tow.

"See I told you! The walls won't go with the couch! What are you going to do now? Huh? Huh, golden boy?" Draco whined glaring holes in the couch and the walls. "Don't even get me started on this rug!" Draco let out a frustrated scream.

Harry wanted to laugh at how ruffled up Draco was but he bit his tongue. Harry wasn't very fortunate. Draco could feel amusement coming from Harry. He snapped his head towards the man and gave him the death glare. If looks could kill Harry would be six feet under and his soul would be floating on Mars looking for Pigfarts.

Draco huffed at Harry's thought. It was as if Harry was not even trying to conceal it.

Right now both Harry and Draco were moving in together in Potter Manor. It was made by Percival Potter in 1066. The Ancestral Manor House and Potter Family Home were just beautiful, it's history-rich.

They were standing in the foyer of Potter Manor. The Foyer had not been updated since the 1800s and contains statues, a grandfather clock, several enchanted suits of armor that guard the foyer, and a picture of a town on the wall. The picture said it was from Portugal, 1764. The ornate pattern on the roof of the foyer was designed by Christopher Wren in 1700 as was the flooring. Draco could see his signature on the edges. The foyer also contained the stairs which lead to every other room in the Manor.

There was an arch in the right wall that leads to a living area.

He loved how pretty the history behind the Manor was. The Malfoy Manor was old, it was very old. But it was built in the thirteenth century. This was older, the walls of this Manor had seen more, heard more. The magic in these walls were centuries older than Malfoy Manor's.

Draco scoffed. They say Malfoys are posh. This Manor is Windsor. Windsor! They might as well call the queen for tea.

They have decided to move in here after they decided what they were doing after graduating. They both were working together and not under someone. Harry had decided to go deeper into spell work as he enjoyed it and Draco went with potions. They both were going to research and create new spells and potions and they loved this idea. Not only did it mean they can work whenever and however they wanted, giving each other time. It also meant they were doing something they both loved.

"I still can't believe this belongs to you." Draco said laughing. Harry pouted but smiled as well.

He couldn't believe it as well. This was the place where his dad grew up. He absolutely adored it. He got a chance to feel the same walls as his father did, how his mother had come by here stayed over for holidays. How his grandparents had lived here. Sirius had told that his grandpa was beaten up by his grandma with a broomstick. He smiled softly at that thought.

The Sigil Of Azkaban (Drarry)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara