The Heir of Slytherin

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗿, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗜𝗜

He heard a scoff, turning his head to the right there stood a tall, middle-aged, wavy-haired man. He was leaning against the nearest pillar, watching. He was strangely blurred around the edges, as though Harry were looking at him through a misted window. But there was no mistaking him.

"Looking a bit grey there, Tom. Eh?" Harry said chuckling as he plopped himself on the couch. Tom gave him a half-hearted glare but swooshed towards him, sitting on the couch as well crossing his legs. Though he couldn't really sit as he was well dead, he would just pass right through it.

"I don't know, must be dying 7 times."

"Well, you killed me twice too, including a lot of people here and there."

"Not my best moments." Tom confessed wincing.

"I can't believe you tried to kill a one-year-old." Harry said chuckling.

"Hey, low blow. It's not like I didn't receive the worst end as well. I looked like an egg in the war! I didn't even have a nose for crying out loud!" This made Harry burst out laughing. Then suddenly he had a mental image of Voldemort doing ballet and he started roaring in laughter clutching his sides he fell off the couch.

Tom looked at the boy rolling on the floor amused. Idiot, he mumbled. Slowly he sat up still trying to calm himself, "I-I had a mental of image o-of your egg form doing ballet!" And he burst out laughing again seeing the horrified look on Tom's face.

Tom huffed and crossed his hands in front of him. Tom tries to get him away from the topic of him doing ballet, though Tom thought he'd be very good at it. Smirking at himself he said "Look at my foot! My tiny foot." He said pulling out his leg.

He groaned mentally, Oh Tom, great, next time scream baba black sheep at the top of your lungs from astronomy tower! this was probably the worst he could have done and he made ranks of death eaters when he was alive.

Harry with his face flushed from laughing, looks at Tom's foot then to his face.

"You know what they say about large and tiny feet." Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

Tom whimpered in annoyance and put his head in his hands. How did they let Sirius Black have the guardianship of the Wizarding world savior?

Seeing him offended Harry changed the topic.

"You had Lucius Malfoy in your ranks, must be very jealous of his hair."

"Oh, you have no idea. I didn't even have hair in the end. The nerve of the guy. He never told me what conditioner he used."

"I asked Draco as well, he didn't tell me either!"

Both of them sighed.

Harry remembered the first time Tom had vented out to him, “...and my bloody father left my mom to die... Everyone hated me, even the orphanage... Mom died... Dumbly won't even give me a job... One year old killed me... Had to live under a turban... Lucius has fucking amazing hair... I looked like an egg...”

The last statement had made Harry choke on air.

"Tom why don't you go out as well, even Myrtle goes out now. No offense to Salazar but this place is kinda creepy."

Tom just sighed and leaned back on the couch. He was a handsome man, his wavy hair and almond eyes. His jawline was perfect and so was his physique. The man was handsome when not in another creature's body or not splitting his soul. Dead though, but his hair looked as if they'd be soft if alive. Though not as soft as Draco's, that guy carries a very fluffy cloud over his head. He had only once run his fingers through them, but he couldn't get enough. Though Draco didn't let him touch his hair ever again, so he admired from afar.