Chapter 5 <3

It is not as long as normal sorry :(

Esme POV :

It has been so wonderful living in New York, besides the fights you here about . I was not really up to the idea of moving to New York and living in all different places. But I have learned too love the idea . I am actually very pleased with New York, I though it would have so much violence, but maybe it is were we live that we don’t see much of it, but I still love it. Even though I do miss my family like crazy. At least we still see each other everyday:) 

Today I am so happy, I get to see all of my favorite people . The wolf pack is coming in from Albany and they said they have good news for us . We have all learn to get along . Even Leah and Rosalie. Actually Rosalie and Leah are great friends, they see each other very often. It is not a lot that we get to see everyone because they live a few hours from us. I am going to cook everyone a nice dinner tonight when the pack gets here . 

“Hi Honey” my lovely husband said to me, as I totally forgot what I was thinking.

“Hello, What do you think they want to tell us ?” I replied

“Umm, I am not really sure but I am sure it will be fine” said Carlisle

"Yes. Your probably right" I said and went back to my cooking.

I made 4 turkeys, 3 dishes of mashed potatoes, 2 dishes of macaroni and cheese and 2 platters of green beans, tons of desserts and 12 steaks. It took me about 6 hours. Right up until everyone arrived. I looked at the clock. It was 7:58! They will be here in 2 minutes! I thought. And I'm still putting my shoes on! I groaned inwardly. I finished putting my shoes on as the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to the door. And wrenched it open.

"Hey!" I said to everyone! And I mean everyone. The Wolf pack was here, Edward and Bella. Alice and Jasper. Rosalie and Emmett. And Jacob holding hands with Nessie in the back.

There were choruses of 'hi's hey's and hellos and even a what's up' which I suspect came from Seth. I opened the door wider and everyone came in. We walked into the living room and everyone took a couch or a chair as Carlisle walked in the room from the kitchen. We took a seat also.

"So what did you need to tell us?" Carlisle asked addressing the wolves.

"Oh yeah. We found a trail, outside of Manhattan. Vampire trail." Jacob said.

"What? Did you recognize it?" Nessie asked.

"Yes." Jacob looked grim as he said it.

"Well who was it?" Nessie asked.

"We think it was the Volturi. Possibly Aro." Jacob said with a grimace.

We sat there in silence. Shocked. Thinking that they had finally decided to leave us alone. Apparently we were wrong.

<3 Esme <3

Thanks you for reading plz comment and vote it means the world too me :)