Chapter 3 <3

Chapter 3: Renesmee POV

Life in New York has been great so far. I love it. Jacob is well, well he is the love of my life. I love him so much. He loves me also. He wants me to be happy. He tries his best to give me everything he can, there are things he cant give me and things i cant give him, a family of our own. And i feel like i am letting him down so much. But he assures me that I'm the only one that he wants to be with. Any way on to a happier topic. I love my job! Its so much fun. Although i don't think my father likes it that much, some of the outfits are a little racy. He still thinks I'm a kid. But I'm not, I'm an adult. Halloween is coming up and I'm so excited! Its my favorite holiday. Im going to be a well I'm not sure what it would be called but I'm going to dress up as someone who is going to a masquerade ball. I will wear a black and silver elegant mask and a black dress by Vera Wang and silver pumps by Chanel. Its going to beautiful. I cant wait.

***************

I woke up next to my love in bed he was laying there was his eyes just

glowing at me. He was the best guy I could ever ask for.

"Happy Halloween" said the handsome guy in bed.

"Back at you" I said to my love.

He did anything I wanted just like the Halloween costume I pick out for him! He was going to be a vampire but not any vampire. He was going to be Stefan from Vampire Diaries ! Even though your costumes do not match like a famous couple I still like it. Like my parents were going to be they were going to be Romeo and Juliet. Even though there costumes were not as conservative as Romeo and Juliet I still though is was cute, I think my dad did it. Any way Rose is going to be a bunny and Emmett is going to be a a magician(rose is the bunny that he pulls out of his hat) I though is was funny ! Alice is going to be a Betty and Jasper is going to be a Greaser. Esme and Carlisle's is my favorite they are going to Minnie and Mickey Mouse. Anyway on with my day.

First go to work.

Go do whatever Emmett had in mind to do today.

Then of to bed in my wonderful house with my wonderful husband.

"We better go get ready or we will be late" I hate when we is right.

"Fine what do you think Emmett will make us do tonight" I said.

"Who the hell nows he will probably make us do something that we really do not want to do" said Jacob well shrugging his shoulders.

So while I was thinking about what we are going to do tonight I took a shower. Then I heard a knock on the shower door and it was my beautiful Jacob. He was pointing at his watch.

"Well sorry. I can't even take a shower with out being bothered" I said in annoyance.

"Well considering you have 30 minuets to get to work" said Jacob in a now it all voice.

"WHAT!?! That means I was in the shower for over an hour"

"Yeah I was getting worried know come on let get going" said jacob while turning off the shower and pulling me out"

"Thank You I must have been daydreaming" I whispered

" is every thing alright" he said in a worry tone.

"Everything is great I was just wondering about tonight" I said.

"Trust me every thing will be be fine I will make sure you have lots of fun" he said this while laughing.

Then he came down and kiss me so passionately it felt like heaven. After the kiss I went and got dresses. I pulled out a black flowy dress with orange leggings and shinning black pumps. If I do say so my self I looked pretty cute today !