11.5

(Edited: 07/09/2022)
No one pov

They were riding the limousine towards home. Everything was normal, Ayato pestering Yui, Laito flirting with Karin and Y/n sleeping next to an also sleeping Shu, she was leaning her head on his shoulder, and after a while Reiji closed his book and scolded the noisy people. Yeah, perfectly normal.

Y/n shot up suddenly from her sleep and Yui got startled. "Y-y/n are you okay?" Yui asked. Y/n looked at her then out the window. "H-hey Y/n is something wrong?" Karin also asked slightly feeling uneasy. The last time Y/n acted like this something bad happened like really bad. And the others also looked at her curiously. Y/n stared at the window for a good five seconds before turning towards them before saying "Half-blood" with a monotone and dull voice, her eyes not having any emotions. The vampires furrowed their eyebrows and before someone could ask what she meant the limousine flipped.

They safely escaped the limousine unscathed. "What the fxxk was that?!" Karin exclaimed. Y/n stood there a bit dazed before going back to normal. She furrowed her eyebrows because she didn't realize until now that they are standing. " Y/n are you okay?" Yui asked worriedly. Y/n nodded and looked at a cliff. There stood four humans, atleast what she thought, their face can't be seen only the clothes.

                        "Eve"

Then Yui blinked, surprised, and looked at Karin and Y/n silently asking, ''Did you hear that?'' and they both shook their head.

In the blink of an eye they weren't standing there anymore. "Fu~fu~fu~ it seems like more trouble will come from now on." Raito said smirking mischievously. "Ne Teddy? Did you see them? They were half-blood? How come they're still alive?" Kanato asked to Teddy. "Who turned them into Vampires?" Reiji said or more like asked himself. "Tch, how troublesome." Subaru complained. "As long as they don't touch what belongs to Ore-sama everything is fine." Ayato said 'smiling'. Shu just sighed and listened to his music.

"We will have you,            Eve. "

Karin looked to her left and saw no one then smirked. 'More vampires, more slaves.' she thought this didn't go unnoticed by Y/n and she just sighed. 'How naive of her to think like that. You're the slave not them.'

                       "Eve~"

                       "Eeve....... "

                        "Eve."

                         "Eve"

Y/n heard this simultaneously and furrowed her eyebrows. 'What the actual fudge? Are they all a parrot repeating names like that.......... How funny.' she thought and stood tiredly because they're not leaving yet.

"So are we all just gonna stand here?" Somebody finally asked. "You're right, I suppose I should call another limousine to pick us up." Reiji agreed. 'You should've done that earlier.' Y/n comlpained in her mind, she was feeling sleepy.  She leaned her head on Yui's shoulder. Yui didn't complain and wrapped a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n was falling asleep while standing, the limousine arrived and Yui tried to wake her up but to no avail Y/n was already half-asleep and she's too lazy to walk. Shu was about to go and pick her up but Subaru beat him to it.

Y/n was now sitting on Subaru's lap her head leaning on his chest, sleeping.  Subaru's arm was wrapped around her waist hugging her close and the other he used as a support for his chin because he was looking outside. Yui stared worriedly and amusedly at the sideline with Karin glaring daggers. What a typical day.

============================
Yo people! I'm going to use Laito or Raito when I write so please don't be confused. I'm also working on the next chapters for those who are curious.
Anyways have a great day!

Are y'all okay? If not then everything will be fine. So just believe and you'll get through it. Be strong for yourself, for your family and also for your friends. I believe in you. So take care!

Edit: I'll use Laito instead