5

(Edited: 07/09/2022)

Reiji pov

I watched as Y/n fell limp on the couch. I waited for 30 seconds and suddenly some strands of her hair turned white. I got a notebook and wrote what happened. 'Interesting' I thought. "I'll wait for her to wake up." I opened the door and went downstairs.

I saw my brothers and the two insects. "Reiji where's Y/n?" Karin asked. 'What a rude bitch.' "Unfortunately Y/n can't join us because she felt sick. And you better watch how you talk to me." I said threateningly to Karin. She just rolled her eyes at me. 'Seems like this mortal doesn't know her place.' We ate dinner and went to our rooms.

No one pov

Y/n stirred awake and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and saw Reiji sitting in front of her writing something. "R-reiji-san, what happened?" Y/n asked. Reiji glanced at her then continued writing. "It seems you passed out after drinking my experiment. Don't worry it will only last for an hour." He replied. Y/n stared at him then nodded slowly. "Th-then I-i'll excuse myself." Y/n stood and bowed at Reiji before rushing through the door. "I forgot to tell her that her appearance changed." Reiji thought outloud.

Y/n stared at herself through the mirror. When she entered her room and went to her bathroom to wash her face she saw her appearance in the mirror. She almost shouted. Some of her hair became white and her eyes turned red like Subaru's. 'Maybe it was because of the potion I drank.' Y/n calmed down and then her stomach growled. She sent out the bathroom and checked the wallclock. It was 10:30 p.m, she went to the kitchen and decided to make takoyaki. 'It will take a while but I'm craving for it.' Y/n thought while preparing.

The smell of the takoyaki surrounded the kitchen. Y/n drooled and ate a takoyaki. She smiled satisfied of the taste and placed it on the counter. She poured the sauce and continued eating.

Ayato who was passing bye smelled it and saw the door in the kitchen open. He saw Y/n eating the takoyaki happily. He was jelous and teleported behind Y/n. Y/n was about to eat a takoyaki but someone grabbed her wrist and ate it. Her eyes widened and looked behind her. She saw Ayato munching happily. She frowned and yanked her wrist out of his grip. She quickly ran to the other side of the counter and ate another takoyaki. "Oi Average, that's unfair give me some!" Ayato ordered. Y/n shook her head and ate another one. Now there was only four left, Ayato tried to grab the container but Y/n moved it. Y/n smirked internally 'Hah, take that!'

That went for a while before Ayato suggested. "What about you just give Ore-sama two takoyaki since there's only four left." Y/n squinted her eyes 'I'll be generous for now' she nodded. Ayato beamed and said "Now give Ore-sama some takoyaki!"
Y/n shook her head and lifted the takoyaki in front of Ayato gesturing that he should take it. But instead Ayato held her hand and before eating the takoyaki. Y/n stared at him then sighed and ate all her takoyaki. She pushed the container towards Ayato and left quickly. 'He better wash that.'

Y/n changed into her pajama and layed on her bed. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. After 30 minutes, a shadow appeared in Y/n's room and stood beside the bed. The shadow then approached her bed, twirled some strand of hair before laying down beside her.

============================
Sorry for the short chapter guys. I'll write the next chapter as soon as I can.

Where are you from? (u r not forced to answer)