7

(Edited: 07/09/2022)
Warning:Sexual Harassment

No one pov

School finished and they all went home. Some slept but some didn't. The three sisters are now having a "meeting."

"So have any of you encountered some weird things? Or like dreams and images?" Karin began. Yui and Y/n both nodded. "Me too, I saw some weird lady with a purplish hair the same as Reiji. You saw her too right Yui?" Karin asked looking at Yui. "Yeah, and then I felt something but I can't describe what it is." Yui said clutching her shirt. "Oh and also I saw these memories. It was the brothers but their children." Yui added. "I saw that too! I think I saw their Mothers. How about you Y/n? Did you saw that memory too?" Karin looked at Y/n. Y/n shook her head. "Heh, i guess we're special then." Karin said and flipped her hair while smirking arrogantly. Y/n want to roll her eyes but instead she said "But I s-saw a lady at tthe garden. She looked like Subaru-san. I also saw a silver knife." "Ah! I saw that knife too! I think child Subaru was holding it while looking at the tower." Yui exclaimed. "Did you saw that?" she asked Karin. "No." Karin said bluntly. 'How come Y/n and Yui both saw something different? And why didn't I saw the mini subaru?! That's so unfair! ' Karin thought clearly annoyed.

"What are we going to do about these?" Yui blurted out after a minute of silence. "Whatever. Just don't get in my way." Karin said then walked out the door. "*sigh* She never think about important things." Yui said while shaking her head Y/n also nodding. "Then I suppose we keep this to ourselves. But it's up to you if you want to say it to the others." Y/n suggested. Yui smiled at her and said "Thank you Y/n." Y/n tilted her head and Yui giggled. "Anyways go get some rest you need energy for tomorrow." Yui said while pushing Y/n towards the door. "Okay, then goodnight Yui." Y/n said before going out the door. "Goodnight, Y/n!" Yui said energetically before closing the door.

Y/n was humming, which is rare, because she can't sleep. She was planning to go to her room but decided to walk around. She opened a door then saw a pool. 'I didn't know there was a pool in here. This mansion is really huge.' She thought before removing her slippers/flip flops. She rolled her pants until it reached her knee. Y/n sat beside the pool and dipped her legs. She shuddered a bit but continued emering her feet. She looked up and saw the glass ceiling, Y/n stared at the beautiful immage that was painted? on the ceiling. She continued fo hum and closed her eyes.

It seems Shu heard her humming because he suddenly appeared laying on the couch. Ofcourse, Y/n didn't notice. She was currently humming "Scarborough fair " still closing her eyes and swinging her legs a bit in the water. Shu felt ralxed by just hearing her humming. It was soft and mellow. Shu opened his eyes and looked at her. He then teleported to the side of the pool where he can see Y/n's side profile.

Y/n opened her eyes and at the same time moonlight shone brightly at her making her eyes sparkle like a precious diamond. And her skin looked more smooth and porcelain white.
(Image above. Yes I know if you don't know 'Who made me a princess' go read it.)

Shu can't help but stare at her wanting to bite her and make her cry. Before he could yank Y/n out of the water, she stood up, unrolled her pants and wore her slippers. She walked to the exit and left Shu standing there. He was still staring at the place where she sat but soon snapped out of it and vanished.

Y/n bathed and changed her clothes into blue green sweater, the sleeves of the sweater too long for her but she didn't care, and a black leggings. She went under the covers and tried to sleep. *creak* The bed bounced a little and long arms wrapped around her. Y/n frowned and was about to look behind her. "Stay still and juat sleep" a deep coice told her. 'Shu?' she thought before trying to make a distance between them but instead Shu pulled her closer and spooned her. Y/n blushed and brought the blanket to her face. Shu tightened his hold and sniffed her hair. Y/n's face heated up some more now rivaling a tomato's. Shu stopped sniffing and rested his face at the top of her head, now sleeping.

Y/n noticed and tried again to escape but Shu's vice like grip won't release her so she gave up with a scowl. 'Guess I can't escape' she thought before getting comfortable and slept.

Morning came and Shu was still hugging Y/n. He then turned Y/n to face him and she squirmed before staying still again. 'How naive' he thought. Shu moved some hair away from her neck. He placed a finger behind her ear, tracing it down to her neck then shoulders. Y/n frowned and tried to swat the 'insect' on her shoulders and turned to her right. "Heh. If you're awake right now I would've bit you already." Shu stated before licking the shell of Y/n's ear and nibbled her earlobe, he pulled her closer to make it easier. Shu then traced his tounge down her neck then sucked it, Y/n moved her head protesting. She slowly opened her eyes. She remembered last night's event before squirming out the bed, yeah squirming.

Shu noticed and wrapped is other hand restraining Y/n's arms. Y/n continued to struggle until Shu bit her again and Y/n stayed still for five seconds before whimpering. For Shu her whimpering was music and continued sucking her blood.

"Shu-san p-please stop. I just woke up and we'll be late for school." 'Fuxking stop, dammit'
Y/n said but Shu didn't care. Y/n then gasped because Shu licked the wound.

============================
I'll just put the cliff into the hanger okay? Bye bye! (hands waving before running)

Have you ever tried standing at the edge of a cliff?