6

(Edited: 07/09/2022- M/D/Y)

Warning: sexul harassment

No one pov

Y/n was shivering a little on her sleep, she searched for some sort of warmth. She patted the side of the bed and grabbed something. She moved closer to the warmth and then the thing moved and wrapped its arms around her. 'Wait what?' Y/n opened her eyes and was faced with a chest. She looked up and saw a sleeping Laito.

Y/n quickly pushed him away and he fell off the bed. She heard a groan and the vampire sat up. "Kitten that's mean" Laito/Raito said while pouting and rubbing his head. Y/n wrapped the blanket around her then backed away. "Wh-what are you doing here?" "Aww I just wanted to spend some time with my Kitten that's all~" Laito/Raito said smirking flirtatiously. "Please don't call me that." Y/n said. "But it suits you! You're like a kitten, small and deffenceless." Laito/Raito begins on moving closer to her. Y/n backed away until she can't, Laito placed his left hand beside her head. "I'm hungry Kitten why don't you feed me?" he said seductively. 'If Karin was here, she'll gladly do what he asked.' Y/n thought before putting the blanket above her head hiding from the vampire in front of her. "Fufu~ how adorable." the vampire stated before grabbing the blanket and pulling it then throwing it to the side.

Y/n flinched and before she can escape, strong arms wrapped around her waist pulling her towards the owner. She placed her hands over his chest to create atleast some space. "I'm really hungry Kitten-chan. I can't wait to taste you~" Laito said blushing a little. He licked her cheeks bringing it down to her neck down to the colar bone. Y/n felt a chill down her spine. She tried to push him but he's too strong.

Laito sucked her colar bone creating a hickey. He looked up and saw Y/n biting her lip with tightly closed eyes. He smirked then licked the hickey before biting it. He hears Y/n gasp before sucking for more.

"Mmmnnnhh~" Laito moaned. 'Her blood is sweeter than Babygirl's(Karin) ' Y/n punched his shoulder but he didn't budge. She keeps doing this until she felt her vision blur. Laito pulled his fangs out then licked the blood oozing out Y/n's collar bone. Before he can continue Y/n pushed him then the door opened.

Subaru entered the room and saw Laito. He frowned then shouted "What are you doing here?!" "Calm down Subaru I was just having my breakfast" Laito replied before standing up. "Whatever. Just get out and go downstairs, Reiji's being impatient again." Subaru step aside for Laito to get out. The bastard finally went downstairs, Subaru then approached the bed. He placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder and shook her. "Oi get a hold of yourself." Subaru said. Y/n looked at him before asking "I-is it time for school?"

"No, it's time for breakfast. Come downstairs and eat before Reiji gets mad." he ready replied. "Please just say that I won't
eat breakfast today." Y/n requested looking at him with her now normal eyes. Subaru tched before saying that she better give him a reward after doing this. Y/n hesitantly nodded then Subaru went out.

Y/n fixed her uniform and her bed. She forgot to do it because she took too long hiding the bite mark. She picked up the blanket and saw a fedora. 'Must be Laito's' she stared at it for a minute. "Should I burn it or try ut on?' She looked at the mirror and raised her eyebrows, 'It actually suits me.' Y/n looked at the wall clock and went out her room.

"Laito where's your fedora?" Karin asked. "I must've left it somewhere." The vampire was about to go in the mansion but saw Y/n walking towards them wearing his fedora. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "She looks good on it." he muttered and Karin heared it. She looked at Y/n then frowned. 'How come he complimented her while he got angry when I wore it?!' Karin huffed and stomped her feet.

Y/n apologized to Reiji for being late and surprisingly Reiji just reminded her not to be late again. He must've noticed than she looks paler than usual. Y/n bowed at him then went to Laito who was beside Karin. "L-laito-san, here's your fedora." Y/n handed him his fedora and he happily took it. "Thank you Kitten and" Laito leaned down beside her ear  "you actually looked good on it." Y/n was flustered but still uncomfortable after what ge did not noticing Karin glaring at her.

The three sisters sat beside each other Y/n in between, Karin to her left and Yui to her right. Karin then whispered "Listen here bitch, don't get too full of yourself just because they're like that to you. They're just being kind right now because you're pathetic." Y/n pretended to shiver and Karin hmphed. Y/n thought 'You're the one who's being full of herself right now, you better behave because they're also just toying with you because of your blood, stupid.'

Yui noticed Y/n's pale complexion, she got worried. "Y/n are you okay? You look paler than ususal. Did something happened?" Y/n shook her head at Yui and smiled. "Okay just tell me when something hurts I'll help you." Yui smiled and looked out the window. Y/n stared at Yui before laying her head on Yui's shoulder and closed her eyes.

============================
Yo! I'll post more chapters so I can atleast make up for the last chapter because it was short. Anyways enjoy!

I like rainy-sunny days. I also like sunny-windy days with a little bit of cloudy sky. You get it?