Chapter 7

The room erupted into chaos. Guards came in to take Loki away, Thor, Odin, and Frigga were by my side.

"When was the first time you were.. Taken advantage of?" Frigga asked.

"Y-yesterday." I stutter, "Please. Don't punish him. It- it was my fault... I was behaving... He considered bedding me to be a gift."

"A gift?! Rape is not a gift! It is a crime!" Thor bellows.

"Please please don't hurt him." I beg Odin.

"He won't be punished. I solemnly swear." Odin says brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes.

"Can I see him?" I ask.

Thor looks at Odin, who looks at Frigga.

"I suppose so." Frigga says.

"Oh thank you!" I squeal.

I try to stand but become nauseous and fall. Thor catches me, thankfully.

"What's wrong with me?" I say years starting agian, "I fell this morning too."

"The baby." Odin says, "It's a God's child. Much stronger than a mortal. You will become weak, quickly."

"Oh." I murmur.

"Thor," Frigga demands, "Help her into Loki's cell."

"Yes, mother."

Thor hoists me up in his and I wrap my arms around his neck. We start down the hall.

"What's going to happen to me?" I ask after a few minutes.

"I do not know." Thor answers solemnly.

We reach Loki's cell. A guard lets me in and I walk over to Loki collapsing in his arms.

"Oh Loki! Why- why did you do this to me?" I sob.

"I don't know." He says dropping his head a sinister smile forms over his face, "Daddy won't be to happy with his little bitch now will he?"

I'm pushed to the ground and Loki falls on top of me.

"You saved my life, whore. And I am eternally grateful. But we never finished, our game." Loki says a pout look on his face.

"Loki! Please! I'm- I'm pregnant wit-with your child!" I shriek hoping to get his attention.

"Do I look like I care? You've given me no proof! You could be just bluffing so I don't rape the hell out of you!" He says his eyes burning green.

I freeze. Not voluntarily, but by magic.

"Now." Loki chuckles, "I will have my way with you and no one can hear your... Moans."

I squeeze my eyes shut and start trembling all over.

Loki begins to pull off his shirt when Thor bursts in the door.

"Loki! Are you insane? This girl is pregnant with your child! Stop doing this to her!" He begs.

"Show me! Show me that she is pregnant!" Loki demands.

"I am! I am Loki, I- I swear! Please, please, please stop." I cry.

Loki looks at me, I see a bit of sympathy in his eyes but not much.

"Okay. Okay. I won't punish, or reward, her until the child is born. But then I get to do whatever I want with her. Do we have a deal?" Loki asks pulling his eyes from me and up to Thor.

"Yes."