Chapter 6

I wake up with my head resting on Loki's chest. I listen to his steady breathing for a minute before I decide it's time to move. As soon as I do I wish I hadn't. My whole body aches with each movement I take.

"Easy there." Loki coos from behind me, "were not done."

I wince when he says done. I know what he means. I'm going to be bed again.

Surprisingly, I'm not.

"I need you to run to the market. Can you do that?" He asks as if to question my intelligence.

I smile sweetly at him and bat my eyes, "I'm sure I'm capable, master." In the most sarcastic tone I could muster.

I stand up but my legs give out. I began to fall but Loki catches me seconds before I hit the gold floor.

"Thanks." I mutter. I look down at my feet so our eyes don't meet.

He takes one hand and tilts my chin up. I stare into his emerald eyes an am immediately mesmerized.

"Like what you see?" He asks, cocking up an eyebrow.

"Not voluntarily." I snap. He smirks which causes me to smile.

"There's an important event, this evening, and I was wondering if you'd care to join me?" he asked.

I think about it for a moment before agreeing.

"Fantastic. I will have a maid bring you some dresses, green of course." He says standing me up.

I nod quickly in eagerness.

"Promise me you will be on your best behavior?" He asks a grin spreading across his face.

"I swear." I say sweetly.

"Good." I hear him coo.

I turn around when a thought comes to me.

"Why do I need to go to the market, and for what?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Oh, that, nevermind. We won't need it anymore." He smiles sinisterly.

What was it to begin with? I think to myself.

"Get back in bed. And spread your legs." Loki demands pushing me down.

I do as I'm told. Or I do the first part at least, I refuse to spread my legs.

"Do it!" He commanded.

I start to slowly, unwillingly.

This just upsets him more. He rips my legs apart and I hear a muscle tear in the left one.

"Ahhhh!" I scream.

"Oh come on. That can't hurt my strong little midguardian." Loki cooed stoking my cheek.

I start to cry when he rips off my underwear. He doesn't even try to make it enjoyable for me. He sticks his manhood into my dry sex.

"Argh!" I groan at the pain.

He begins thrusting in and out of me, each time causing my legs to move out a little more.

"Stop!" A husky voice yells.

Loki spins around quickly and all his clothes appear back on him. I, on the other hand, am left completely nude.

There in front of us stands: Odin, Thor, and Frigga.

"Loki. Wha-what were you doing to this poor girl?" The woman asks rushing over to me. I look down and realize I'm bleeding everywhere.

"He knows damn right what he was doing." Thor booms. "He was raping her."

"Loki, is this true?" Frigga asked dressing me.

Loki turned around and looked at me, "Yes. It's true. But you have to understand. She's not a girl!"

"Not a girl? Look at her! How old are you, darling?" Frigga asks taking my hand.

"I'm fourteen." I say tears flowing down my face.

"Loki!" Odin shouts, "You have raped a 14 year old! She cou-" Thor interrupts him.

"Loki, did you leave your seed in her?" Thor asks a concerned look on his face.

"...Not this time." Loki smiles at me thinking about last night.

"This has happened before?" Odin booms.

"Well of course. Once before today." Loki says nonchalantly.

"Do you realize what you have done? This young woman can't return to Earth! She's pregnant with a gods child!" Thor snaps.

He charges at Loki and tackles him and starts to punch him in the head.

I rip my arm away from Frigga and throw myself at Thor and Loki.

"Stop! You'll hurt him!" I scream.

I throw myself on top of Loki in a way of protection.

"He raped you. Yet your protecting him. Why?" Odin asks.

"I-" I start but am interrupted by Loki.

"She loves me... And I love her." He says defiantly.

"Is this true, Lady Francis?" Thor asks tilting his head to the side.

I think about it, although I already knew the answer, "Yes. Yes it is true."