Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I finish my bath in a rush and out the clothes on. They're surprisingly comfortable. I dry my hair a little but don't brush it.

"30 seconds..." Loki called out from the bedroom.

I can't help but smile. I open the door and am met with a wonderful aroma.

"I hope you like what were having." Loki whispers behind me.

How did he get there without me seeing?

"I'm sure I will." I whisper meekly.

He walks me over to the table, unsure of what to do, I stand by it.

"You may sit." He says with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Thank you, my lord." I murmur.

He offers me a plate of food that I take a little to eagerly.

After eating for a few minutes, Loki speaks, "you won't be doing the chores tonight. I need you to help me with something... Special. Are you up to that?"

"Yes sir." I whimper.

With a snap of his fingers the plates vanish.

"The bed, now." Loki demands.

I do as am told and skimped over to the bed quickly. I kneel on the floor and drop my head. I have an idea what he's going to do and I don't like it.

A hand grabs my hair causing me to whimper and I'm lifted out of my position.

"Tell me, Iris, have you ever been touched by a man?" His icy breath whispers against my neck.

"No..." I say slightly embarrassed.

"So my slave is a virgin?"

"Yes sir." I mutter.

He smiles his wicked grin and throws me onto the bed. My wrists are yanked above my head and I am pinned.

"Loki... Please." I choke out before a gagged is shoved into my mouth.

"You know, whore, you need a gift for being so obedient. How about, I, your master, take away your innocence?" He asks. He sits on my hips and I try to buck him off but it doesn't work.

I squeal when his hands come down on my hips.

"You know, this could be enjoyable for both of us, or" he grips my hips a little tighter, "just me. Which one do you want?"

"Phdmles hfgetk dofffj" I groan.

"Is that a moan, I hear?" He asks, a smile dances across his face.

Sick bastard.

I whimper when his cold lips touch the nape of my neck.

"Mhmm" he moans.

I felt his erection go up between my legs and it does wicked things to me. I start getting hot and I know I'm about to break.

No. I tell myself. Do not give into this. It's wrong. Do not.

Finally, I do. And I enjoyed it.