Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After 10 minutes of Loki going over rules and guidelines with me a woman walked into the room. She handed me multiple dresses, each one shorter than the last. They were a dark green with gold and black.

They were cute.

"Do you like them?" Loki asks tentatively.

I look up into his eyes and smile in gratification, "I love them!"

"Good." He coos, "I picked them out specially for you."

"Thank you." I breathe.

"I trust, that I've gained your respect?" He asks.

"Fuck no. You're still a kidnapper. Just a... Sweet one." I retort without hesitation.

"Okay. But that language will not be tolerated. Get on your knees and hands." He mouths angrily.

I do as I'm told and hear the boots click behind me once again.

"Oh my. What type of punishment should you receive? 10 whips, perhaps?" He asks. I swear I can hear him smiling.

"No... Please..." I whimper.

"At least you know you manners." He scoffs.

"Thank you, sir." I spat back with sarcasm.

"You're quite welcome." He spats right back.

I smile and then giggle a little.

"Am I amusing you?" Loki asks with a sharp tone.

"No." I snap.

He raises his arm like he was going to beat me, then sighs, "I'm not going to hit you. I enjoy your presence."

"Thanks?" I say. It was more of a question than a statement.

"You're welcome." He coos. He offers me his hand, I take it. I'm hoisted up in a swift motion.

"Now, change into a dress that stops mid-thigh. In 17 minutes there will be inspection so do your chores." He whispers into my ear.

Chores! I totally forgot about those! That's what he was going over before the lady came in! Shit! What am I going to do?