Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I didn't know where I was or what was going on. I could here voices and muffled cries. There must be more girls like me that had been blindfolded and gagged. My knees felt like they were on fire, I had been kneeling for what seemed like hours.

I hear a door slam open and

footsteps. They reach us and began walking in front of us. Or what I guess is us.

I feel something icy cold touch my shoulder and I shiver. Whoever touched me chuckled.

"Her." The voice whispers from behind me. I'm lifted up and the blindfold is ripped from my face. I see a tall, handsome man standing in front of me. His eyes are green with gold flecks that seem like they're jumping out at you. He has black, shoulder length hair. He smiles.

I turn and look at the place where I had come from. There were four other girls, all crying. They were beautiful.

One had red straight hair with green eyes and pale skin, the other brown hair with dark skin and brown eyes, and the last one was a blonde with blue eyes and a nice tan.

"What do you want us to do with the others?" A voice asks.

"Servants. Send the red head to Odin, the brunette to Thor, and the blonde to Frigga." The green-eyed man says.

Thor? Odin? Frigga? Strange names I think to myself.

"You, on the other hand will be coming with me." The man says. He reaches for my hand but I snatch it away.

"No, I'm not." I scoff. I feel rough hands grab my arms and lift me up.

"Take her to my chambers" The man says.

"Yes Prince Loki." The guy holding me says.

Loki?