Chapter 9

Faye’s POV:

I was alone, tied up to a chair. My arms and legs ached from being forced into the uncomfortable position the ropes had me in. At this point I wanted nothing more but to stretch and relieve the growing pain in my muscles. I rolled my head around to try and loosen up my tired neck. It felt like ages sense Harry left. After I basically sold myself to him he said nothing more, just left, making sure to slam the door on the way out. That seemed to be his thing, I guess.

More and more time came and left, so I began to count the ticks of clock that was located somewhere behind me. Well I tried to at least. I got to around 387 before I lost my place and felt the need to scream out of boredom. But despite my desire to scream from frustration, I felt I would only cause more trouble for myself if I did that. So instead I let out a long groan before allowing my head to fall back and shut my eyes.

My eyes shot open and my heart stopped for a second when I felt a slight tug on my wrists, awakening me from my slumber. I felt a frown form on my face when I heard a low chuckle from behind me. I had no doubt that bastard frightened me on purpose. My anger subsided a little when I felt the release of the ropes around my wrists and ankles. My arms reacted immediately and began rubbing the sore areas on my body. I didn’t have long to stretch because my arm was soon being tugged out of the room I was confined in for so long. A little light peeked in from under my blindfold and I couldn’t help but feel disappointed my douche of an escort didn’t take that off to. Well at least those ropes were off so I was going to be thankful for that.

After a couple left and rights, along with an awkward silence, we finally seemed to have reached our destination. My escort pulled my over to what felt like the middle of the room and sat me down in a chair; this one was a little more comfortable than the other one. I began to worry that I was just going to sit in another room for hours on end again, but the thought disappeared when my blindfold was pulled off. I hissed and shielded my eyes to from the blinding light. I regretted wanting separation from my blindfold because light and I were not the best of friends at the moment. Later after my eyes adjusted to the light, I turned my head to observe the room I was in. It looked almost like a classroom except smaller with no windows. The floor was tiled gray and the same colored concrete walls blocked me in. a heavy metal door stood on the wall at the front left of the room, next to the bored that hung in the middle of the wall. A small office desk was in front of the board so I decided this must have been some kind of office. In the midst of studying the room for more details the door abruptly opened revealing three figures, dressed in all black, entering the room. I wasn’t sure if I was relieved or more frightened to have recognized all three of them.

 Harry stood in the middle of both of my original kidnappers that brought me to Harry. The blonde one was on the left and the dark brown hair and eyed one was on the right. Moving my eyes back and forth between the two, I decided to give them nicknames sense I didn’t know their actual names. Quickly going through choices in my head I went with Blondie for the blonde one (original I know) and Mr. Perfection for the other, because I was pretty convinced he was a secret model and the whole criminal thing was just his cover up. I almost laughed at my nicknames for the two until I met Harry’s cold eyes and smirk, then suddenly my internal laughter was replaced with fear.

“How’s your evening been, darling?” he spoke, each word dripping with sarcasm.

My jaw clenched. That asshole knew very well how my evening has been. I gripped the chair but released when the back of my head was tugged downward so my vision was directed at Harry.

“Rule number one,” I small wine escaped my lips when he pulled harder. “You answer me when I talk to you. Am I clear?’

I nodded stiffly and he thankfully let go of my hair.

“Let’s try this again, shall we? How was your evening, darling?” He repeated, purposely saying the word ‘darling’ in a venomous tone.

“I…Uh-It,,,,It was fine” My voice sounded like a mouse.

Really Faye? That was the best you could do? 

Both Blondie and Mr. Perfection chuckled at me. I mentally groaned and lowered my chin so I could stare at the ground. Leave it to me to make a fool of myself in front of dangerous criminals. I flinched when I felt a pair of hands grip my shoulders from behind.

Even better Faye. Keep up your brave performance.

I hadn’t noticed Harry circle around to the back of me. He gripped my shoulders tighter and I told myself if I shook them it’d only make him angrier.  I obeyed my self-warning and looked up to see Blondie and Mr.Perfection with their arms crossed and smirks planted on their lips. I wanted to rip the stupid smirks from their faces, I had enough from Harrys.

“What do you think, boys? Will she do?” Harry spoke.

They both starred a little until Blondie spoke up, “Eh, she could use some fixing up..”

“Yes, well besides that.”

“I don’t know man. She doesn’t look capable of it.” Mr. Perfection Joined in.

“There’s one way to find out.”

“And if she refuses?”

“She doesn’t have a choice.”

All three of them did an approval nod towards each other and I bit my tongue from saying anything. I was irritated with the fact that they were talking about me with me in the room. But I was more fearful for what they had planned for me. What kind of slave did they want me to be? There were so many questions I didn’t have answers to. But I couldn’t make up my mind if I wanted the answers to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM REEEEAAAAAALLLYYYY TRUUELYYYYYYY VERRYY SUPER DUPER SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRYYYYYYYYY......hehe hi.

First I'd like to apolgize for my M.I.A. and second I'd like to explain why..

sooo at first it was some technical issues I had to get situated (which I did) then school became a hassele and family problems occcured and basically these past weeks have just been a bunch blehhh.

But on the bright side im back now!:D And i will still be updating weekly the best I can.. so yeahh

sorry again for dissapearing ofthe face of the earth butuh thanks for reading and i hoped you like it!!

COMMENT.RATE.VOTE.

I LOVE YOU!

                                XOXO-

                                        Marly<3