𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Oakleys POV
(𝙰/𝙽 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜)

The past 4 days have been a crazy, fun adventure. After the day on the lake, the group and I did as many fun things as we could such as going to the beach, going on hikes, having movie nights, and so much more.

Rudy and I also went on a lot of dates because who knows when the next time we'll be able to have date night. We are currently all on the way to the airport and I'm snuggling into Rudy while slowly closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"Hey baby wake up. We made it to the airport."

I lift my head from Rudy's shoulder and get out of the car. We got all our bags out of the car and I took Rudy's hand into mine as we all enter the airport. The only good thing that's coming out of this is that both flights are boarding by each other. I board my flight first and the rest board like an hour after.

We check in and go through the standard routine before sitting in the chairs and keeping one another company.

After a while a voice spoke over the intercom, "Attention passangers, we will now be boarding for flight 2016 to Cincinnati, Ohio."

I sigh and decide that it's time to start hugging everyone and saying goodbye for now. Before getting in line, I start by giving Austin a hug, "Say hi to mom and dad for me okay? I love you baby sis. I'll see you soon."

I'm already trying not to cry, "I love you too big bro. I'll make sure mom and dad watch OBX if they haven't already."

He laughs and kisses my head.

I move to Madelyn and Madison next, "You two have become like my sisters and I'm going to miss you both so much. I promise it won't be long before we see each other again."

They both look at me with glossy eyes and pull me into a group hug, which we stay in for a good minute or so.

I then make my way over to Chase, "Promise me you will make sure Madelyn is okay? She's like my sister and I know me leaving is breaking her heart."

He just nods and pulls me into a big hug, "I love you little one."

I laugh and hug him tighter, "I love you too big one."

I let go of Chase and walk over to Drew, "Just like I asked Chase, promise me to look over Rudy. I know you guys are really close and it's gonna hurt him a lot to see me go..."

"I will Oakley bear, but don't worry. You will be with us again soon."

I give him a weak smile before hugging him. I sigh, "Well now I just have to rip the bandaid off and go say bye to him..."

So I make my way over to Rudy and by the time I do, I already have tears running down my face.

"Baby girl don't cry, it's just like you said. We can get past this okay whether it be a few weeks or maybe even months, we will get past this. Because I love you so damn much."

"I-I love you too," I say while trying to hold back my sobs. I latch myself onto Rudy like my life depends on it.

"Last call. Now boarding flight 2016 to Cincinnati, Ohio."

"Well i guess this is it..." when I lift my head to look at Rudy, he grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine, resulting in a very short yet passion filled kiss.

I'm the first one to break away and I lean my forehead on his, "I love you Rudy Pankow."

"I love you Oakley North."

and with that I let go of Rudy and make my way over to the line to board the plane.

Once I get on the plane and find my seat, I can't stop thinking about what Rudy said. I really hope we can get past this because he means so much to me that it would break my heart if I lost him.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙾𝚊𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚑𝚒𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝙰 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝? 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!