Prologue.

"I cannot be with you Harry-my father would kill me!"

"Do you not  love me Amelia?"

Tears of despair slipped through her eyes.

" I do! I do Harry! You know I do. If I had more power in me,I wish I could do something about this, but father would kill me- so would yours. I love you Harry,but we cannot be"

" Do not speak such words Amelia! They wound me! We cannot lose ourselves because of some senseless war our fathers had decided to go into"

She sobbed into his arms.

"My father may be a tad understanding, b-b-but your father Harry—y-your father will disown you! I do not want that to happen because of me!"

" I love you Amelia, you know that?"

She nodded shakily.

" I do Harry, but we are not just two common people— as much as we like to pretend that. We are roses, by birth and by crest. You are white and I, red. I—"

Sounds of loud drumming interrupted her.

She picked her gown hastily, standing to her feet, dusting of dirt and leaves from her hair and clothes.

"I have to go Harry. That is the sound that Father is returned."

He stood, gathered her into his arms and the exchanged a long passionate kiss.

"Do not forget to write to me"

"I promise. I love you Harry, but I have to go"

She turned and fled.

__::__

Hi guys,
Welcome back again! To another new history being exposed and created by, yours truly.

As you all know,if you have always been with me in this ride,I always add an actual thread of history in my books, although it would not be reported accurately hence the historical fiction, this book is spinning off the war of the roses that occurred during 1455 - 1487. The war between the house of Lancaster and house of York.

Yes, you heard Lancaster. I know many of you- if you read the Noble series of the four and also Lancastian's Bride, you would be eager to link this book to him.

But unfortunately no. This is his generation, perhaps, hundred years after Micheal died- Micheal was Duke in the year of Richard lionheart, the crusader King and this book occurs in the year of Henry VI and just before him.

So you can see the time gap right? I also didn't want to associate this book with Lancaster because of how the Duke's role might play out. But you may see slight resemblance with that of Micheal- the jeweled hands. What can I say? The Lancastians love their rings.

I cannot assure this book would have a happily ever after, but no doubt, you would enjoy it, whatever the end be.

This book is a standalone.

Books by Raldineviv;

† King's Whore (complete)

~ Earl's Promise (complete)

‡ Lancastian's Bride (complete)

Elusive Marquis (complete)

| How To Be Queen (Ongoing)

● To Be Queen (ongoing)

± Roses (ongoing)

Let's get to the legal part;

This book is a legal property of Raldineviv; and she owns copyright claim.

Transcribing, transcoding, translating, reproduction and copying of this book is general is strictly prohibited and anyone who does such is subjected to punishment by law.

© Raldineviv.

Guys please. Do not copy my work. It's nasty. And of you see anyone that does such do tell.

My books are not posted on any other site different from Wattpad  under this account #Raldineviv (Wattpad) and Raldineviv1 ( Inkitt)

If you wish to create a fan page for any of my works on any platform, kindly inform me before you do so, and get proper consent.

¶§

I sincerely thank you all for your unending support. When I started writing my first book, King's Whore,I never expected people to like it or for it to make waves because I was writing something totally different from the Normal of those in that genre. When I gave birth to the #four I didn't think anybody would want to read a silly story of British history written by a Nigerian- which is unusual, but mind you,I studied British history alot. So I practically knew alot about them- but then WILLIAMS was born, and you loved him, Micheal- which I guessed was almost the favourite- and finally John- which I guess was the most comedic- and the four was finished. .

You all stood by me. I really wish I could give y'all actual hugs, but we'll stick with virtual hugs and kisses and I can only say, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH ❤️!!

¶§

Now, let's jump into the world of new history, and find out how bad the war of roses actually was.

Raldineviv.