When I Saw You

Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me

Transcending space and time

And I was rendered still

There were no words for me to find at all

As I stood there beside myself

I could see you and no one else

When I saw you

When I saw you

I could not breathe

I fell so deep

When I saw you

When I saw you

I'd never be

I'd never be the same

Only once in a lifetime love rushes in

Changing you with the tide

And dawn's ribbon of light

Bursts through the dark

Wakening you inside

And I thought it was all untrue

Until there all at once I knew

With no beginning and

Without an end

You are the one for me

And it's evident

And your eyes told me so

And your eyes let me know...

"There's that tingling feeling again...." Asher suddenly felt uncomfortable, rubbing her arms..

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Hans asked, while leaning on to her and whispered on her ear. He caressed her back with his hands.

"I...I'm okay," she said.

"You feel cold? Come here," and he embraced her.

That was the scene Gerald saw from afar. And he did not like it. Not a single bit.

"Brod, bakit biglang namula tenga mo? Trouble?" napuna ni Ali ang natigilang si Gerald.

"Where?" Fred asked and looked to where Gerald was looking.

"That's Asher Geronimo, brod. You know her already?"

Gerald did not answer his friends. Instead, he kept still, controlling himself from going to them, pull Asher away from Hans, and give the bastard a solid fist for holding her like that. And kick the rest of the men staring at her.

No one can touch her except him!

JV saw Gerald's hands and signaled his other friends for rescue.

"Brod, cool down. It will get you nowhere." JV said, sabay akbay kay Gerald.

"At bakit nakita mo lang si Asher at si Tan, namula na yang tenga mo?" tanong naman ni Fred.

"Are you two an item?" sabi naman ni Ali.

Alam nilang si Asher lang ang dahilan ng pamumula ng tenga nito, dahil ito lang ang babae sa grupo ng mga nag-uusap kung saan naka-focus si Gerald plus the fact na namumula lang ang tenga nito kapag nagseselos. Bihira nilang makitang namumula ang tenga ni Gerald. The last time was during their college days pa.

"Shut up you three!"

"We'll shut up if you calm down, pare."

Wala nang nagawa si Gerald when they pulled him away and brought him outside the building.