Happy Birthday, Kim Taehyung and Kim Taemin?

Start from the beginning

Again.

He's half-naked!

"Jeogiyo (excuse me), where are you going this time?" Jimin suddenly asked and that gives you goosebumps. Not wanting to face him, you just simply reply to him.

"Uhh, somewhere but why do you care anyway?" you tried to treat him the same way as he does.

"Suits yourelf. Just asking. You're the only 'namja' here by the way, in case you've forgotten" noticed that Jimin's sarcastic tone really pissed you off. So in the end, you just walk away without saying any word.

At the lobby, which is still dark without the light switched on, you shrieked when someone grabbed you from behind and cupped your mouth. You hit the person as soon as he let you go.

"Yah Taemin-ah! Ige mwoya! You scared me to death you know" you said to Taemin before he chuckled at you.

"Neomu mianhae (so sorry), but you know that we can't go out without permission right? So here's how to not to. Hehe" Taemin grabbed your right hand and dozz off the place as quickly as possible.

While running together, there's a pair of eyes looking from the room on the south wing.

"WTF are you doing with my girl, Taemin" Jimin helds his anger (more to jealousy I think) to himself and closed back the curtain and get back to sleep. Feeling uneasy.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, could you please at least tell me where are we heading to?" you said in short breaths, tired of running.

"Nope. If I do, then it won't be a surprised anymore, aite?" Taemin replied.

"Hold on, you're the one who's having your birthday today not m--" you are out of words when you reached a small coffee shop.

"Kaja (let's go), looks like he's here already. C'mon, I know you love this place" Taemin dragged you closer to the coffee shop.

"W-wait. Taemin-ah, how did you know that this was my favourite place?" you asked in bewilder.

"No I didn't. Well, he told me you do. So yeah. Hyung!!" Taemin said before he waved to someone.

"Hyung?" then you see Taemin greets the person. Speechless you became.

"How's my dongsaeng's doin?" this very familiar voice asked Taemin.

"Yah, hyung, we're not even started anything yet~" Taemin showing aegyo to him.

"T-Taehyung oppa" you finally speak. Taehyung came closer with Taemin.

"Woah, jinjja you both looked the same! Are you sure you're not twins?" you yourself totally amazed. 

"Aigoo, nope we're not. Though we do share the same date of birth" Taehyung said.

"What? Is that even possible?"

"Of course it is, why do you think we're here now then?" Taehyung teased you.

"I-uh I should've bring some present for you though. Sorry, I should've known ---"

Taehyung hugged you tightly. And look you directly in the eyes.

"It's okay. You're here. That's the best gift I ever had" he kissed your cheek. You were shocked but relieved at the same time. Like being mesmerized by him. "Pull yourself together girl!" you thought so that you'll not fall on him. But still, you hugged him back before Taemin interrupts.

"Ehem, well shall we get something to drink or eat? I'm starving and cold and --"

"You're always hungry. Where on Earth did you came from?" Taehyung asked playfully while patting Taemin's head. You just smiled and entered the coffee shop with them.

"Ah hyung, I want to ask you something. Why didn't you let me tell my mates that this chingu here is my future sister-in-law?"

You and Taehyung looked each other at the same time.

"Umhh just don't talk about it first. I don't want to burden her" Taehyung said.

"Esh but it's already burdening me~ The others might get me into some scandals with her" Taemin bluffed.

Taehyung and you just smiled bitterly. Realizing that this relationship is still. Very unwelcomed, you think?

edited.

----------------------------------

End for this part! Quite long but how do you guys think? Tryin to make a V special birthday chapter so here goes nothing~ Hope you like it! And Happy 19th Birthday (20th in Korea) to our Alien; Kim Taehyung / V~ ^^ Now we're same-aged chingus! Haha but in a few days I'll be 20? //lightning struck// 

#happyVday #happytaetaeday xD

---bumble_bts---