Childhood Friends

"Taehyung-ah"

"Neh, eommoni?"

"Be careful with her. She's fragile as glass"

"Neh~"

Taehyung held your hand firmly and walk to the nearest playground.

"Taehyung oppa" you said.

"Yes, y/n?"

Looking into your sober and teary eyes he panicked. He's taller than you, so he kneeled in front of you while wiping your tears.

"What's wrong? Did you got hurt anywhere?" Taehyung asked.

You shook your head for awhile before you hugged him. Quite tight for a 5 year old kid like you. Taehyung surprised at that and fell to the ground with you on his lap (kinda). He chuckled and patted your little head mildly. Then he looked at you directly in the eyes again.

"Now, now, what's the problem, princess?"

"Umm..tsk..oppa..at the school today..tsk..there's a boy--"

"Who? Your namja chingu?" Taehyung teased you.

"Aniyaaa~ hear me first~" you hit his chest lightly with your small fists then placed your face on his chest.

"Okay, okay, mianhaeyo. Can you tell me the rest?"

"There's this boy..tsk..he..he..he likes to pull my hair! And he always draw on my exercise books! tsk tsk.. a-and he always make fun of me~ He said I'm..I'm..I'm round (fat lol)" You sneaked again to Taehyung's chest. Crying.

Taehyung sighed but then he let you calm down first. After you finished, Taehyung wanted to say something.

"Is that so? Is that why you're not in a good mood just now?" you nodded.

"Aigooo, jinjja~ Kids this days are soooooooo naughty" Taehyung tch-ed before he continue

"..but you ARE a bit 'round', y/n-ah. I feel like there's a 20 kg stone sitting on my lap now"

Taehyung burst into laughter as he watched you getting angry and began running here and there.

"I hate you! Oppa! I hate you! I hate you! I hate y-ahhhh!!"

Taehyung scooped your body from behind and carry you on his shoulder like a sack of rice. You kicked here and there before he grab and lift you on air.

"Yah. You little punk. When did your kicks have gotten stronger? Are you training at home?"

Seeing you haven't stop whining, he got himself a 'brilliant' idea. Taehyung tossed you up in the air a few times.

"I jasshik-ah (this little kid)"

"Uwaaaa~~~~" You cried before you hugged him tightly.

"You're a girl. How could you do that to your oppa"

Taehyung smiled while carrying you back to your home. After reaching your home, he passed you to your mom. You quickly hug your mum. Tightly.

"Wowow~ Easy there, y/n. What happened to her, Taehyung-ah?"

"This little girl is very naughty. Oh, and she said to me something about her classmate. Do you mind if..umm..she's here?"

"Oh, y/n-h, go to your dad, okay. Mummy has to talk to Taehyung for awhile.

"Wekk!" You sticked out your tongue to Taehyung before running inside the house. Taehyung just chuckled.

"Well, what's wrong?"

"Y/n told me that there's this boy always disturb her at school. Did she ever tell anything about this?"

"Ohh..haha..that boy, Jimin"

"Excuse me?"

"The boy's name is Jimin, Park Jimin. Aigoo, this happened almost everytime that his mother met me before to settle up things. Pity her. I guess that some kids are just TOO naughty anyway. I hope my baby's not gonna be like that" Mrs Lee told Taehyung. Again Taehyung laughed a bit.

"Anyway, how's school, Taehyung?"

"Oh, fine. It's okay but it's a bit weird if I say that I 'love' studying right?"

"Haha, not at all, different people have different thoughts, you know. Oh right, Taehyung-ah, are you free this Saturday?"

"Umm, yes I am. Why, eomoni?"

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to invite you and your mom over for a cup of tea"

"Okay then, I'll tell mom later about this. Eomoni, I go back first. See you again soon~"

"Have a nice day, Taehyung-ah"

Your mom waved him.

"It would be nice to make him as a son-in-law. Very polite and nice kid"

edited.