Practice Room

You walked back to your room. With a very shitty face. Entering your room, you straightly lay on your (new) bed with your face down. Really..not in a very good mood. Then suddenly, you heard a voice.

"You're not goin' (to the ice-breaking session)?" you knew it was your roommate but you pretended not to hear it.

"Whatever" he dozzes off and leaving you alone. Suddenly, you rose from the bed.

"Wait..did he just said something?" then you saw a letter near the bed (each of the trainee will receive it) and opened it. It was your schedule as a trainee and it included a list of other trainees' names on it.

"Holy sh*t we got a session now!" you quickly change up your clothes into, yeah more casual and suits for any activities (you think would be handled that time) and ran as fast as lightning to the practice room (as stated in the letter).

You opened up the door to the practice room slowly and you saw there's a guy (guess he's the guy who'll conduct the session) and quickened your steps towards him.

"Choisonghamnida x345 I was late--" you bowed to him a few times.

"It's okay. Please make yourself comfortable. Look, I will let it slip for this time only, no next time. Time is money for someone like me. And it could be invaluable for people you will become later; an idol. Please keep that in your mind, alright?" that Mr. talked in front. With a red face, you quietly sit down on the floor and put your hoodie on.

"Okay, let me introduce my self first. I am Joonsuh, Han Joonsuh. Can call me Joonsuh-sshi or whatever but still, be respectful to each other because I also respect my students. I'm 34 still quite young. And yeah, I will become your dance teacher for the next unknown duration of time. We don't know when you guys will debut right? So, let's move on to you guys. Starting from the right, you, tall guy with plump lips" Joonsuh-sshi pointed to a guy dressed with a simple black t-shirt with some writings on it. And short pants. Quite adorable.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nae ireumeun Jin imneeda, Kim Seokjin. I am 20, and I graduated from Keongguk University Dept of Film. Nice to meet you all and please take good care of me. I'll work hard!" Jin finished his intro like a bullet(?). Next up, well with his head covered with a black beanie, giving you the feeling of deep impression on him. Oh, and his deep dimples really amazes you.

"Annyeonghaseyo (Oii kapchagiyaa [OMONA], geu moksori gaa..waaa jinjja daeeebak [his voice is really daebak] !!! you said to yourself) my name is Kim Namjoon and I am 18 years old. I studied in Apgujeong High School, then pursuing in Engineering course but--"

"Wow. Engineering? Then why you're here?" Joonsuh-sshi asked him.

"Uhh it's because I love music and I really want to become a part of it (music)" Namjoon said.

We all clapped as he wrapped up coolly (his intro). Then, another person stood up and went to the front. He bowed and smiled, well to be precised, eye-smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I will be in-charge for this team's sweetness and---"

"Mwoya igeeeee~~ (what's that supposed to mean)?" the others are boo-ing at him but that didn't let him fall though.

'My name is Min Yoongi or you can call me Suga like in 'Sugar', aged 19 and I was an underground rapper, studied in Global Cyber University. Jeball (please), take good care of me and thank you~" Suga wrapped up nicely after being teased by the rest of the members. 

"Yah, Min Yoongi-sshi, you haven't debuted yet but already decided on your stage name?" the teacher asked him.

"Of course. I have my own preferences, you know" Yoongi being such swag and dope at the same time. The teacher just laughed before he gestured the next trainee to continue the session.The next one *sigh, you can tell that he's quite the beagle one and really high-spirited.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jung-Ho-Seok imnida!" he said while writing it invisibly on air. "I am 18 also and I am from Gwangju, studied in Gwangju Global High School. And I hope I can get closer to you guys and give such heuimangchoreom (hope-like) presence or feels" Hoseok laughed together with Namjoon as he went back to his place.

"Wait, Jung Hoseok-sshi?" Joonsuh-sshi asked.

"Neh?" Hoseok replied.

"It said here that you've been trained under JYP Ent, was it true?"

"Oh, geugeon (for that one), it is true. I've accepted there through my dance and trained a couple years with them (JYP). But I don't know, just decided to continue it at another place and that's it" Hoseok answered.

"Well, you know that we'll be looking forward for your 'training' result with the such great company here, right?"

"I will work hard!" Hoseok said enthusiastically. While hearing the oohs and aahs of the trainees (because of Hoseok), another person came up. Also wearing a hoodie shirt, he took it off and made your eyes widened up.

"K--K-Kim Taehyung oppa????" you said out of the blue.

edited.