Dom/Sub

Okay so in this chapter I thought it'd be cool to do Stan as a dom then y/n as a dom. Kinda the best of both worlds.

--------------------------------

Me and Stan enter the empty house, throwing our bags on the floor and kicking off our shoes. I peck his cheek then walk into the kitchen, searching for food.

As I look through the cabnits I feel his arms wrap around my waist. I smile as he begins to kiss my cheek, down to my neck.

"Take off your pants." He growls in my ear. I shiver and look back at him, cofused.

"Did I stutter? Take. Off. Your. Pants." He demands, smirking at me. I let go of the cabnits and undo my jeans, pulling them down to my ankles.

He smiles and pulls his pants down, his hard cock hitting my ass. I moan slightly and he pushes me down on the counter, grabbing my hair.

He slides himself inside of me and begins to thrust slowly at first then slams into me. I moan loudly and grip onto the side of the counter, stabilizing myself.

"You like that baby?" He growls, leaning down over me. I nod and moan in response. He then wraps his arms around my waist and hoists me up, slamming me back against him.

I grab his arms and moan loudly, my whole body bouncing with every thrust.

"F-fuck I'm gonna cum!" I yell, my body becoming weaker as I feel my orgasm approach. After a few more thrusts, I cum hard around him. My body shakes and involuntarily bends over as I moan loudly.

Stand grunts and wraps his arm around my chest, pulling me back up. He leans in beside my ear and pants as he reaches his orgasm.

He pounds into me as he cums, gripping my body tightly. After he comes down from his high, he pulls out and helps me stabilize myself.

"T-that was so hot."

(Y/n dom part)
--------------------------------

"Stanley!" I call from the bedroom, with every intention to do to him what he did to me. He comes into the room and raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's going on?" He asks. I smile and walk over to him, placing a kiss to his lips. Then I pull away and lean in beside his ear.

"Take. Off. Your. Pants." I tease. He shivers as I did and removes his pants, letting them drop to the floor. I smile and kneel infront of him, stroking his cock.

He moans slightly and closes his eyes. I stop.

"Look at me." I demand. He opens his eyes and looks at me, causing a smirk to grow across my lips. I take him in my mouth and bob my head up and down his length while looking up at him.

He moans and trys to grab my hair but I push his hands away and slam him against the wall. I pin his hands as I continue to deep throat him. He moans loudly and curls his fingers around mine.

"I'm gonna cum." He breathlessly groans. I go all the way down on him, gagging. He grunts and shoots his cum down my throat, squeezeing my hands tightly.

After he finished he hangs his head low, breathing heavily. I smirk and grab his shirt, pulling him down. He sits down on the floor, his back to the wall. I remove my pants and he looks at me curiously.

"Oh that wasn't all baby." I state. I grab the back of his neck and pull him in for a kiss as I lower myself on him. I pull away and he bites his lip, placing his hands on my waist.

I shake my head and move them, placing them beside him. I smirk at him then place my hands on his chest, beginning to move slowly on him. He whimpers slightly, watching me without being able to touch me.

I move slower then before, if possible. I liked watching him being teased, his pouty face was cute.

"P-please." He breathes, looking into my eyes. I raise an eyebrow, although I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." He whines, grabbing my waist again. I grunt and grab his hands tightly, pinning them above his head.

"No touching me!" I state, grinding my hips on him faster. He moans and nods, closing his eyes. I smirk and bite my lip, then I lean in and press a kiss to his lips. I lick his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he gladly let's me in.

Our tongues dance together as I grind on him faster, growing a knot in my stomach. His moans grow louder, indo he was close to his orgasm.

"You gonna cum for me?" I breathe out, my voice like a whisper. He nods and attempts to move his hands but I hold them tightly on the wall.

"Use your words." I groan, slowly down.

"Y-yes I'm gonna cum for you." I smirk and move my hips faster, bringing both of us to our orgasm. As he cums his whole body quivers.

As we finish I release his hands and lean down on his chest. His arms wrap around me as we both breathed heavily.

"You're like really hot, you know that?" He states. I scoff and smile.

"So are you."