Fingering/Hand jobs

So um, I'll also be adding a tit job as a bonus at the end of the chapter. I feel that is kinda associated in with this theme.

--------------------------------

I slam my locker shut and head to the doors to leave school when Stanley wraps his lanky arm around my waist and presses a kiss to my cheek.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" He asks, smirking at me. I smile and raise an eyebrow.

"Oooh no. No dirty stuff tonight." I tell him. He gasps playfully.

"I am offended that you think my mind went to that." He states, grinning at me.

"Your mind always goes to that. But we really can't tonight, we're having dinner with my family tonight. Remember?" He groans slightly and pushes the door open, allowing me to go first.

"I just remembered, I gotta go jump off a bridge." He replys. I roll my eyes and make my way to his car.

"There not that bad! Once you get over my dad's constant hate stare, my mom's over excitedness and my sister's addiction to tik tok dances, you'll love them." I state, smiling at him. He just sighs and smiles at me, hopping into his car.

--------------------------------

I sit across form Stanley at dinner, my mom asking my sister how school went. I take a bite of my salad and connect my eye contact with Stanleys.

He grins at me slightly and takes a bite of his steak. I bite my lip and gently lift my foot, rubbing his leg with it. He shakes his head at me then snaps his attention to my mom when she says his name.

"Stanley, how have you been. I haven't seen you around for a bit." My mom says, smiling at him. He swallows his food and begins to talk, just as I move my foot to his crotch, which I must say was definitely hard.

"Well I-" He gasps, causing me to giggle a bit. Everyone looked at him, questioning what's wrong with him. "I uh, sorry. Anyway, I've been goOood." He utters, his voice shaking as I begin to rub him there.

"Are you okay?" My mom asks, concern on her face. He nods and goes to take a sip of water, just as I move my foot a bit more. He spills his water on himself and I gasp, moving my foot away.

"Oh no, there's some of your shirts upstairs. Y/n go show him where." I nod and stand up, smirking at Stanley. He quickly follows me, scooping me up when we get upstairs.

I giggle and he brings me to my room, closing the door and slamming me on my bed. He kisses my neck lightly then trails his hands down my body.

His hand slides into my pants and underwear, rubbing me gently. I moan slightly and move my hands down to his area, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his cock.

I begin to stroke it gently, earning a groan from him. We both pick up pace, now looking into each other's eyes.

"G-god your beautiful." He moans and gives a small breathy smile as he shoves a finger inside of me. I bite my lip and attempt to stifle my moans.

"Baby I'm gonna cum." I groan and bite my lip harder. He adds another finger, going faster so I cum hard on his fingers.

I moan loudly and he slams his free hand over my mouth, grinning at me. Once I finished he pulled his hand away, sucking his fingers clean.

I smile and sit him on the bed, removing my shirt. He bites his lip and attempts to grab my clothed breasts but I push his hands down. I then lean down and lick his cock, lathering it up before I wrap my breasts around it.

He moans lightly and watches my breasts move up and down his cock, gently licking his tip when I could.

"Oh just like that~" He moans and starts thrusting upwards a bit. I bite my lip and go a bit faster to match his pace.

"Im-" He moans loudly and his cum shoots up into my face. He breathes heavily and sits up, looking at me. I touch his cum and lick it off my finger, giggling afterwards.

He smiles at me and fixes his pants before removing his shirt and giving it to me.

"Here clean yourself up." He says, kissing the top of my head before looking for a new shirt.

After I clean off my face, I pull on my shirt and exit the room with Stanley. We hold hands and return to dinner, smiling the whole time.

"That was a long time to find a shirt."