Clothed or half dressed

Yoo, I can't believe this book is almost at 1k reads. That's so cool! Thank you guys so much, anywho on with the chapter.

--------------------------------

I walk into Stans basement and flop upon his couch, groaning loudly.

"I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate my life!" I yell into his couch cushion. He chuckles and sits up, rubbing my back comfortingly.

I smile and sit up again, him still rubbing my back. I lean into his torso and wrap his arms around me, cuddling into his neck.

He slowly pulls me up into his lap and cuddles with me. I smirk and bite my lip gently, moving my hips teasingly. He moans lightly and smirks against the back of my neck.

I move my hands down and grip his thighs, feeling his cock begin to get hard. I grind harder onto him, making sure to really throw my ass into it.

"God, baby that feels so good~" He groans into my ear, gripping my waist tightly. I smirk and move faster, pleasure building up inside my stomach.

I bite my bottom lip and moan, throwing my head back on his shoulder.

"I-im gonna cum." I moan, my eyes closing. His hand runs down my stomach and into my pants, rubbing my clit through my underwear.

I squeeze his thighs tightly as my orgasm hits. "Oh my god~" I groan as I come down from my high. He chuckles and turns me around to face him, kissing me gently.

"Did I help brighten your day beautiful?" I smile.

"Definitely, but what about you?" He shrugs and links his fingers behind my back.

"I just wanted to help you baby. Don't worry bout me." He smiles. I pout slightly then reach down to rub him through his pants. He breathes out and closes his eyes, leaning his head back on the couch.

"You sure 'don't worry'?" I say while smirking. He chuckles and looks at me once again.

"Well you know, you could worry a little." With that I climb off him and pull my pants off then pull his down a bit, his cock springing up. I climb over his lap once more and slide down into him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

He moans out and places his hands on my ass, guiding me up and down on him. I go slow, teasing him. He growls, growing impatient as he places his hands under my thighs.

He holds me up as he begins to pound into me, hitting the perfect spots. I moan loudly and lean my head down against his, breathing heavily. He looks into my eyes and smiles a bit, his breath picking up to.

"H-harder." I whisper, my voice shaking. He moves his hips up farther, shaking the whole couch with each movement.

"I'm gonna-." I groan and cum, hard on him. He squeezes my thighs and moans loudly, as he shoots his load inside me.

After were finished, he moves me off and beside him. I place a kiss on his cheek and smile, resting my head on his shoulder. 

"So, what are we gonna try next?"