Oral sex

"Their gonna be here soon Stan, we don't have time." I mumble as I set up the living room, placeing blankets on the couch.

"But like, you promised." He states, and sits on the arm of the couch. I roll my eyes while sighing, then I grin at him.

"I know baby, and I wanna do it as much as you but we can't. Syd said their like 10 mins away." He sighs and grabs my waist, pulling my close to him.

His head rested just under my chest as I draped my arms around his neck. He then begins to lift my shirt up a bit and place small kisses to my stomach.

I flinch and giggle at the ticklish feeling, but as he trails down to my pant line I ease into it and grip his hair.

He smirks against me and pulls my jogging pants down, pressing a kiss to the outside of my underwear. I moan slightly and he pulls my underwear down to.

He begins to slide down off the couch, so his head was resting on the arm. He gently starts to lick in between my folds, easing my body down onto his face.

I moan louder and grip onto his hair as he starts to eat me out.

"Oh Stan~" I moan. He smirks and pulls back a bit.

"Ride my face beautiful." He goes back to sucking and nibbling on my clit as I begin to move my hips back and forth on his face. He plunges his tongue inside of me, causing me to gasp loudly and arch my back.

He grabs onto my ass, guiding me across his mouth. I grip onto his hair tighter as I feel myself get close.

"I'm gonna c-cum." I groan and move faster against his face. He reaches up and uses his left hand to rub circles around my clit, which of course pushed me over the edge, cumming hard on his face.

I moan profanitys and his name, multiple times as my thighs shook around his head until I finished. After I came down from my high and slowly stand off of him, pulling up my pants. I look down at him, grinning a bit.

"Your oddly amazing at that." I say, he smirks and stands up, pressing a rough kiss to my lips. As he kissed me, I felt his hard on press against my thigh and I smirk, rubbing him through his pants.

He moans aggressively into the kiss and grips my waist tightly. I pull away from the kiss and slowly get down onto my knees, pulling down his pants and boxers as I go.

His cock springs up and I lick up the precum, before placing the tip in my mouth. He sighs, sorta relived as I begin to engulf his cock in my mouth.

As I suck him he places his hand on the back of my head, gripping my hair. I begin to deep throat him, stroking what I can't fit as he moaned loudly.

"Gorgeous, your mouth feels so good~" He moans and starts to thrust in my mouth, causing me to gag on him.

His moans slowly build up, moaning my name loudly before something warm fills my mouth and he groans loudly. He let's go of the back of my head and I pull back, swallowing his cum, choking a bit.

He chuckles when I cough a bit and pulls up my pants, crouching down to my level.

"Your so perfect baby." He coos and grabs the back of my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss. I smile against his lips, and place my hands on either side of his face.

Just then the door opens and Dina announces it very loudly.

"Were here! And we brought popcorn!" She cheers, her arm linked with Syd. Syd just smiles at Dina then looks to us, raising an eyebrow.

"Why are you guys on the floor?" She asks. I blush and Stanley stands up quickly. Syd looks between us and her confused face turns to realization.

"Oooh you guys- got it." She then giggles afterwards. I stand up and brush myself off, fixing my hair.

"So popcorn huh?"