First time

I walk into my room, tossing my bag on the floor and flopping onto my bed. I let out a loud sigh and stare up at my ceiling, contemplating what to do.

"I could do my homework or I could go bug Stanley." I smile a bit and stand up.

"Les go bug Shtanley." I say with an odd accent. I face palm as I walk out of my room.

"Why am I like this?" I mumble I reach the front door.

"Bye mum, I'm going to Stans." I yell through the house before stepping out on the cold pavement.

------------------------------

I reach Stans place and knock on the door before walking in. His dad sat on the couch in the living room, watching TV.

"Hey Mr, Barber." I say with a smile as I walk to the basement. He gives a small wave, not bothering to look at me. I knock lightly on the basement door before going down.

Stan laid down on his couch, a smile forming on his half stoned face when he saw me.

"Hey gorgeous." He mumbles, sitting up. I smile and sit down beside him.

"Hey handsome." He lays back on my shoulder and sighs.

"Whatcha wanna do?" He asks, dangling his lanky legs over the arm of the couch. I shrug and lean my head on top of his.

"I missed you today. Why wernt you at school?" I mutter, playing with his curly hair. He shrugs then sighs.

"I didn't really feel like going." His voice sounded quiet and hollow.

"Don't lie to me Stanley." I state. He sighs once more and begins fiddling with his fingers.

"My Dad told me not to go, he hit me again yesterday." He admits. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his neck.

"I'm sorry Stan." I utter. He wraps his arm around my head awkwardly, but comfortingly.

"Don't be, I don't care much. I have you to make it all better." I smiled with those words and sit up a bit, pressing a few soft kisses to his neck.

His eyes flutter shut and he let's out a breathy moan. I begin to suck his neck gently, leaving small marks. He turns so he's facing me and he presses a kiss to my lips.

He softly lays me back on the couch, holding himself above me. He licks my bottom lip desperately, asking for access. I allow him and he slides his tounge into my mouth.

We continue the make-out session until he removes his shirt. I run my hands down his torso then pause, knowing where this is going.

"Stan, are we gonna-?"

"Not if you don't want to." He says, his face above mine. I think for a moment.

"I wanna do it Stan." I say. He smiles and presses another kiss to my lips before removing my shirt. He stares down at my clothed breasts and I blush.

I sit up a bit and remove the black bra, dropping it to the floor. He looks up to me a bit then presses a kiss in between my breasts. He trails down bit farther, kissing just above my pant line.

He looks up at me again, asking for permission. I bit my lip and nod. He pulls my pants and underwear down, taking in my full naked body.

He quickly removes his pants and his cock springs up. I swallow at his size, I really didn't expect it to be that big. It was probably about 6-7 inches.

He pulls a condom put of his pants pocket and rolls it on. He lines himself up with my entrance then gazes up at me. I nod and he slowly pushes himself in, letting out a breathy moan.

I have to admit, it hurt like hell, almost enough to make me tell him to stop. But the look on his face made me continue.

He begins to move slightly, trying to make it more barable for me. He moves quicker with bigger thrusts, causing a form of pleasure to wash over me like a wave.

I moan quietly, shutting my eyes. It felt do good. Of course I have touched myself before, but it never felt like this.

He leans down over me, pressing sloppy kisses to my neck and shoulder as he moved faster, with harder thrusts.

"Oh Stan!" I moaned, wrapping my arms around his back. He smiled against my shoulder and shifted a bit, hitting a different spot. I moan loudly with that and he chuckles a a bit. 

"Be quieter baby, dad's upstairs." He grunts as he sits up a bit. He continues to pound into me, hitting the parfect spot every time. Soon I feel that framiler knot form in my stomach.

"Oh Stan I'm close." I moan in his ear. He nods, and moans against my shoulder. He thrusts harder into me, causing me to wrap my arms around him tightly.

"I'm gonna cum." I groan.

"Cum for me Baby." He grunts. With those words I go over the edge, moaning loudly as my climax washed over me.

He moans with me and bury his face into my neck as he to climaxed. After we finished he collapses on top of me. Our body's were red and sweaty, and our breathing was ragged.

"That was so good." Stan breathes out. I smile and nod, kissing his cheek.

"I love you Stan." I say, playing with his hair. He looks at me and grins.

"I love you to."