Masturbation

Here you h×rnies go, sorry it took forever to upload, I'm working on more chapters now to. I'll try to update more frequently. P.s I love seeing that people like the book lol

--------------------------------

I lay on my bed, my eyes shut. I was stressed and tired from my long day at school and I really wanted a nap.

Just before I could drift off to sleep, a loud knock echos through my room. I mumble tiredly and open my eyes to see Stanley walking in.

"Hey beautiful." He grins and shuts the door behind him, walking over and pressing a simple kiss to my cheek. I smile lightly and pull him onto the bed beside me.

His grin spreads even wider and he got a glint in his eye. I smirk at him and shake my head. He huffs and places his hand on my side.

"Why not baby? I've had a hard day." He says and presses a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm tired Stan. I'm not really in the mood." He bites his lip and gently caresses my side, moving his hand down my thigh.

"Stanley." I warn. He smirks and leans in, kissing my neck.  I moan slightly but then push him off and look at him.

"No." I state firmly, smiling at him a bit. He pouts then sighs, kissing my cheek.

"Fiiinnee, I'm gonna have a shower okay?" He states. I nod and roll over, closing my eyes. After a few minutes of the water running I hear soft moans coming from the bathroom.

I giggle and bite my lip. Stan continues to moan, now repeating my name. I sigh and roll on my back, running my hand into my pants.

I begin to rub myself through my underwear, moaning slightly. Stan moans a bit more and my breathing becomes rapid as I felt that pit in my stomach.

"Oh y/n~" Stan moans, his breathing raspy as he climaxes. I bite my lip trying to surpress my moans as I came to.

I come down from my high as the I hear the water turn off and I pull hand from my pants and roll back over.

The bathroom door soon opens and I close my eyes, a smirk on my face. Stanley lays down beside me and wraps his arm around my waist, cuddling into my neck.

He places a small kiss to the back of my neck and then closes his eyes.

----------------------