69

Thank you guys so much for 1k reads. That actually means alot to me, also if you see any mistakes or something I could improve on, please comment and tell me. I love constructive criticism and I'd love to improve. 

--------------------------------

I open my bedroom door after a long day at work, to find a grinning Stanley laying on my bed, smoking pot.

I widen my eyes and snatch it away from him, putting it out.

"What was that for?" He asks, stareing at me in confusion. I furrow my eyebrows and narrow my eyes at him.

"I've told you a million times Stanley! My parents don't like pot! They don't like the idea of me smoking pot, just-" I sigh and place my bag down, turning to him.

"Just no pot in this house. Okay?" I say, standing infront of him. He smiles and nods, placing his hands on my waist. I grin a bit and place a kiss to his lips, then stand up again.

"Gotta have a shower. I'm greasy." I state then peck his forehead before I enter my bathroom.

--------------------------------

After my shower, I exit the bathroom and drop my old clothes on the floor, getting changed into a big t-shirt and underwear. Stanley lays on the bed, watching me as I waddle over and lay on top of him. I place my head on his thigh and sigh.

After a few secs of being on Stan, I see a tent form in his pants. I smile and look at him. He was cheaking out my ass, then looks to me, placing his hands on my thighs.

"Your a dirty man." I say, grinning at him.

"Yes, yes I am. But I'm only dirty for you beautiful." He replies, rubbing circles on the inside on my thighs, getting closer to my area.

I bite my lip and gently rub around his area, gaining a small moan from him. As his hands move to rub my area, I slowly unzipp his pants.

I pull out his hard cock and stroke it slowly as Stan moans and pulls my underwear down slowly. I lick his tip and he gently licks between my folds.

I moan against him and softly suck his tip before going down. He begins to eat me out, his tongue swirling around my entrance. His arms wrap around my thighs and he begins to stand up.

I pull away from him and half panic.

"W-what are doing? I'm gonna fall." I utter, grabbing onto his thighs. He chuckles and adjusts his grip, his arms wrapped around my waist now.

"Your not gonna fall. Your fine." He replies. I huff and shake my head.

"Sorry to say this but your a spaghetti noodle boy, I'm a chunky girl. I-." I was interupted by him shoving his tongue inside of me.

I moan and hold his thighs tighter. I begin to suck his cock once more, bobbing my head up and down. He goes faster on my, and I let a moan slip out of my mouth as I go down on his as far as possible.

He moves his hips slightly, helping me deep throat all of him. He moans against me and uses one of his hands to rub my clit. I moan and cum immediately, my legs trembling around his head.

Stanley chuckles and licks up everything before pulling away and thrusting inside my mouth. He moans loudly and shoots his load inside of my mouth.

He gently lays me down on my bed and flops beside me, panting loudly. He presses a kiss to my leg as he attempts to catch his breath.

I crawl up so I was now up at his head and press sloppy kisses against his lips, wanting to go again. He chuckles and pulls away a bit, tired. 

"Aww did that tucker you out?" I tease, smiling at him. He playfully glares at me and pins my on my back.

"Nah, let's go again."