Prologue

"Fuck"

My lips could only moan that single word in between my heated breaths and shameless mewls which were coming out in a straggled mess. I screwed my eyes shut with my head thrown back in pleasure as the man sent another jolt of lightning through my body with his experienced tongue lapping at the dark bud on my chest in timed precision.

"My My. Aren't you in a hurry today?" he whispered through a chuckle that sent a puff of hot breath over the sensitive bud raking another round of shivers through my body. I found my fingers twirl around the back of his head intertwining with his curled locks. It only made him get back to attacking his earlier area of conquest with more vigor making me writhe under him, assaulted by a mix of pain and pleasure. By this time the rational part of my brain was long gone that I couldn't even tell the difference if I was pushing him away from me or pulling him more towards me unable to get enough of his tongue's prowess.

"Fuck" I screamed again, paying no heed to the fact that my back was pressed hard against the cold wall, as the man pinning me to it was doing a spectacular job of providing the heat that my body was yearning for. I felt his thighs ram on to my lower half perfectly positioned between my legs and rubbing on my shaft in a sensual dance, the friction making it wake up in excitement.

"You should be mindful of what you ask for, Mr. Anderson. If you say that word one more time, I can't guarantee that you would walk out of here without being thoroughly ravished. I am a man who just can't let go when I am challenged" he said in a low purr close to my ear while his hand was busy unbuttoning my jeans and pulling down my zipper in a painfully slow pace, his fingers grazing my length on their way down making me twitch in anticipation.

"You always talk big. But, do you know what you really are?" I asked yanking him closer by his open shirt, even though he was practically on top of me enough for us to breathe the same air between us. I found his hands take a detour along my hip hovering over my sides to finally plunge into the back of my boxers, eagerly fondling the twin mounds of flesh that the jerk on top of me is fucking obsessed with.

"Do tell" he breathed on my lips, his devious smirk making its grand appearance again, making my knees weak just like every other time they have succeeded to. 

Well, screw him. Call me a competitive asshole or a bitch in heat. I don't give a flying shit. I couldn't let him be the one to always catch me off guard with his sneaky attacks or his mind-blowing kisses which left me at his mercy by the end of our romp.

Alright, fine. I would eventually succumb to his spell anyway. But at least not so soon.

"You are nothing but a fucking tease," I said looping my arms around his neck and looking into his eyes with a smirk of my own. I saw his pupils shimmer a vibrant blue giving me an illusion of a fluorescent glow. I vividly remember how I have laughed at those cliched chick-lits that had an alpha male with glowing eyes which tend to pull the female lead into a whirlpool of lust every time she is met with them. Never in a million years did I imagine that I would be cursed with the same fate. Surprisingly, I was not complaining when I was dragged in by the waves of passion unleashed by his mesmerizing eyes, with an uproar.

"Not a smart move Mr. Anderson" he whispered in a guttural growl that didn't fail to send tingles along my spine. I felt myself sinking into his arms while his lips crashed on mine at the speed of a launched missile. He wasted no time and started kissing me with passion until my lips were swollen and sore. Yet, I couldn't bring myself to make him stop as my body was craving for more of his touch. More of his kisses. And a lot more of his sinful explorations that could make me howl at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up. Stop talking. Just do what you are good at" I commanded taking a gentle bite of his earlobes before nibbling on them. I knew it was his weak spot. One of the very few places in his body that could make him shudder in pleasure. I let my tongue trace along his jaw before descending his neck leaving a wet trail as it moved. I felt his breathing pick up its pace. He pushed me back again forcefully against the wall. His raging hard-on which was now evident through his knee-length shorts made contact with my already throbbing cock constrained within my boxers unable to breathe free. He started rubbing himself slowly on me the movement speeding up over time syncing with our strained gasps.