"Why?" He asked immediately sitting looking at her, who was hell bent on giving herself pain, the emotional one.

"Just Why, Swara?" He asked again, his own lip trembling.

"Please. Just once." She asked opening her eyes slightly, which were now felt with tears.

He just shook his head in negative and tried cupping her face, while she just jerked herself away from him.

"Please." She pleaded again, this time tears rolling down her eyes, wanting to feel his touch on her body, maybe wishing if only his touch can revive the sensations there.

He just shook his head again denying her request, his own tears falling down his eyes.

"Please Swara. Dont do this." He requested her, folding his hands in front of her, which she immediately held his hands.

"Just once, Sanskar. I promise I wont ask for it again."

"No. I cant. It will hurt." He said finally cupping her face crying along with her.

"Please, I just want to know how much have I lost it. Just once." She said holding his hand over her face wiping his tears with her thumb, while her tears kept flowing carelessly.

"Sanskar, you have my swear, please do it." She said, using her last option, knowing otherwise he won't accept her words anyhow, she never wanted to force him, but the pain in her heart kept increasing more and more, realising that maybe she will never be able to feel his touch on that particular part of her body.

Just thinking of this, she wanted to rip that part off her body.

Sanskar closed his eyes hearing her words, knowing he is struck in a condition, where neither he can deny her, and if he will do it then it will pain her more.

He knew accepting the truth wont be easy on her, she will need support and assurance on every step, maybe every minute, he is ready to give his everything for this, but not this pain which will accompany her this condition.

"please" she pleaded again, hearing her, he sighed.

The atmosphere which reflected the love and happiness few moments before, now is filled with only pain and tears.

He just nodded, and took his shaking hand towards her leg.

She looked on, waiting for him to touch his legs, waiting to know if she will be able to feel him, even knowing the answers.

The answers, that were clear enough to reach her senses now, and bad enough to pull out the air from her lungs.

"Stop, No dont." She said immediately, not wanting to feel or see the result she already know.

She know, she wont be able to take it, the pain.

Hearing her shout, Sanskar stopped immediately who was just praying for this moment only and took her in his embrace consolling her and rubbing her back, while she cried and cried and he along with her. No words exchanged, just their hearts soothing each other.

"O.. O... Sorryy..." Came a voice from behind disturbing them and forcing them to pull out of each other's embace.

They wiped their tears immediately and looked towards the door where a police inspector was standing with a file and a smile on his face which soon changed into a frown.

"I am Inspector Ansh Malhotra." said the man, seeing a confused expression on her face.

to be continuedd.

Quick update..!! How was this?

Do leave your votes and comments.

Thank You.