Chapter 7

*His Love Her Strength*
*Season 2*

Chapter 7

The Scene starts with Sanskar lying over Swara, his every breathe falling on her face, making her shy suddenly. and not forgetting that intense gaze with which he was seeing her, had butterflies flying in her stomach.

She shivered under him, Sanskar smiled seeing her condition and his breathe become heavy as well, while his heart to beat in sync with her.

He rubbed his nose with her's making her smile and close her eyes feeling the promixity and his touch, his hand automatically moved towards her cheeks caressing them lovingly.

He placed a kiss on her nose, while her hands moved towards his collar clutching it tightly, a shy smile adoring her face.

He tilted his face towards another cheek placing a wet kiss over there, while his right hand always kept caressing her other cheek, she sucked in a deep breathe feeling the passion and love dripping from his every action, making her forget about the time and place as always and she let out a moan, while he trailed kisses down from her cheek to neck, making her hold more tighten on his collar if possible.

He knows what he is doing. Making her feel loved. Shedding off her of the insecurities, letting her believe that no matter what his desire for her is never gonna decrease.

It will be a lie that he had not noticed her trying to go away from him, maybe not intentionally, always looking at him with longing eyes, a question present in her eyes. He is just answering them all.

And not only for her, he needs her near him for his very own sanity, assuring himself about his princess.
Yes, they can't go all way down just yet, but for sure they can always find some light hearted and romantic moments in between, a few kisses here and there, no one is stoping them. Right !?

He slowly departed himself from her, but he caressing her neck with the back of the hand, he looked at her lying under him, always so pretty, maybe a bit pale with a bandage around her head, but still beautiful enough for his eyes to make him loose his senses a bit.

He smiled to himself thinking all this, and placed a chaste kiss on her forhead followed by kiss over her heart, his partner, the one he fell in love with. A dark reddish hue forming instantly on her face.

"I Love You. They confessed at the same time, then smiled, blushed and felt complete just in the arms of each other.

Minutes passed,

A frown suddenly appeared on the face of Swara, a sudden query.

"Sanskar." she called out for him.

While he just hummed in response tightening his hold over her waist, hiding his face in her hair.

"Can you please ...??" She stuttered in the middle and bit her lower lip thinking of the appropriate words to be used.

"What?" He asked in the lying in the same position, now roaming his hand over her stomach and waist.

"Can you please caress my legs?" She asked closing her eyes tight, a sudden pain etched in her heart, sweat formed on her forhead.