Chapter 6

Thank you everyone for your lovely votes and comments. Keep supporting.

Do follow the page on instagram and support : https://instagram.com/art_withe_heart?igshid=1bvhrqx6b9p7p

*His Love Her Strength*
*Season 2*

Chapter 6

Hospital Room,

Ram was sitting on the couch placed in the room, listening to all the blabbering of Sujata from last 2 hours which seems to be never ending, and shaking his head with a smile on his face.

Seeing his crazy yet sweet wife.

While Swara was listening to her with a pout, and a tired expressions.

Swara: Mom Mom..!! I understand what you are saying to me, I got to know that this food is good for me. I will eat it. Promise, without any tantrums. 

She said in a single breathe, closing her eyes as she felt Sujata got quite for a second, as her throat suddenly felt dry after talking or more scolding Swara for 30 minutes straight.

Sujata drank a sip of water and gave her a stink eye, while Swara reading her expressions immediately started to battle her eyes and made a puppy face, cursing herself in mind for refusing to eat that tastless food in the first place.

While her puppy face worked on Sujata, or maybe Sujata remembered that not only her talks are required but she need to feed her careless Daughter food to fill her stomach.

She nodded and picking up the spoon from the bowl and blowing air on already cold food, she started to feed Swara with stern expressions etched on her face.

Ram: Khate waqt toh na dara chori ne Sujata. (Atleast don't scare her while eating food, Sujata).

He said in a playful tone.

Sujata feeding her more, turned towards him with more stern expression, now making him to gulp his saliva.

Sujata: Tum toh chup hi raho Jii, mahri madad karne ki jagah baith ke jokas mar rhe ho.

(You keep quite. Instead of helping men, you are passing jokes.)

Suddenly turning more angry, she continued.

Sujata: Aur tahra chora kathe hai, chori ko khana khilane ki jagah idhar udhar bhatak raha hoga.

(Where is your son? Instead of feeding her, he must be roaming here and there).

"In sab ke bich sabse zyada kaam main krti hn, aur fir v sab manhe hi sunave hai. Eh chori ko apna dhyaan rkhna na ata, iske pati ko v iski na padhi, main dhyaan rkh rhi hn toh mahra pati v mahra hi mazak udave hai." she murmered to herself, loud enough to be heard by both of them present in the room, while Ram looked at her with wide eyes, and Swara pressed her lips tight stopping the smile that threathen to form on her lips.

(In between all this people, only I am the one who works, This girl dont know how to take care of herself, her husband doesn't care of her, if I am taking care then my husband is behind me scolding me only.)

"What?" Sanskar questioned shocked as he heard the accussations thrown by his mother.

"Mom, I do care for her." He said whinning, "I only left for some important work telling you but you..." He said in disbelief, hearing the monologue of his overdramatic mother making faces.