Chapter 11: Stuff goes down

Kay's POV

I saw a large creature that had wings. The creature looked like a Bahamut or a Behemoth combined.  Noctis stood in front of me as if to protect me. "Noctis, go help get people out of here. I'll distract it away from everyone!" I said as I snapped my fingers and magically did a wardrobe change. I was wearing my combat boots, with black leggings and a black tank top. I summoned my sword and attacked it's arm. It cried out in pain and started to attack me with its other hand. I dodged and ran away toward the forest. The creature didn't pursue me. "HEY UGLY! COME AFTER ME!" I yelled as I summoned a large chunk of ice and threw it at its head. Which landed right on target. The monster roared and ran after me toward the woods. 

"Kay! What are you doing you idiot?!" I heard Noel yelling. "Noel! Help me distract this thing and get it away from the castle. I don't want anyone to get hurt." I said as he and his brother Tidus joined me. "Right, this thing is a party crasher and it needs to be shown the door." Tidus said as he had his blue sword hung behind his back. "Thank's guys, now lets kick some Monster butt!" I said as I aimed for his shoulder. But the monster saw what I was doing and swung his hand against me and threw me against a tree. I stopped the impact with my legs and came back and formed an ice sword and sliced against its chest. It cried out more, as I saw Tidus hitting his legs and Noel attacking it's head. The Monster was loosing lots a blood and was starting to stagger a bit. "Keep  it up you guys! It's almost defeated!" I yelled as I summonded Firaga and burned it's face. It let out a large cry that hurt my ears and made Noel and Tidus fall off it's back. 

  After what seemed like hours was a few minutes the monster was killed. I panted and fell down on my butt. "We did it and what was that damn thing?" I asked. "It was a tainted Bahamut. I wonder who sent it." Noel said as he held his hand out to me. I nodded and took it as I got up. "Come let's go back and let everyone know about this thing." Tidus said as we headed back. I ran back went to fine Noctis. I hope he was okay, I don't know what I do if I lost him. I ran back and saw everyone was inside the castle and was applauded. "Well done Kay, you have defeated the monster! Where is it?" Laguna said as he smiled. "It was a Bahamut and it's in the woods and I didn't do it alone. Noel and Tidus both helped me." I said pointing to them. "Well done gentlemen, you all shall be rewarded. But right now everyone let's rest. You all can stay here tonight and I'll send my best men to get the beast and we can find its origins." Laguna said aloud to the guests. 

I went to find Noctis and found him by his mother. "Noctis!" I said as I ran to him. "Kay! You're alright!  Don't do that again to me you stupid fool." Noctis said hugging me tighter and stroking my hair. I nodded and hugged him close. "I am sorry Noctis but you are a prince of the relam and I thought it would be better if you were to lead your people to safety." I said into his chest. "I was mad at frist and was about to go after you but then Noel stopped me and told me what you just said. I'm thankful to those two to keep you alive." Noctis said smiling at me. 

"I agree, I think they deserve one dance with me at homecoming." I said smiling at him. Noctis nodded and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and then he let me go and lead me to a group young handsome men. Though the smallest looked like a young girl with very short hair. "Gentlemen, this is my girlfriend who just saved us. Kay, these are my friends from my old school. Tamaki Souh, Kyouya Outri, Takashi Morinosuka, Mikskani Huninosuka, the Hitachin twins: Kaoru and Hikakoru, and finally Haruhi Fugioka from Ouran Academy." Noctis said as I curtised. "It's nice to meet you all. I hope that monster hasn't ruined your time here." I said with a smile. "Well aren't you adorable. My name is Tamaki and it is nice to meet such a lovely lady such as yourself." Tamaki said as I blushed. "I'm Kyouya and it is nice to meet a fellow member of a prominant family." Kyouya said smiling as he bowed and adjusted his glasses. "Charming Kyouya and I have heard much of your family. I understand that your family knew my fathers. I would like to have a talk with you and your family to learn more about my father." I said as I bowed. "Certianly, I would love to have a chat." Kyouya said smirking.