Chapter 8: Talent Show Auditions and Strange Visions

Kay's POV

I woke up on Monday monring for school in a daze, I just remembered last Friday night where Noctis told me he actually LIKED ME. I felt my face growing warm as I thought about how we almost kissed. I shook my head no as I sighed and got up for school. I had better things on my mind that I had to think about. Today was the audition for the Talent show. I have been practicing with the girls for days and I manage to get all the girls all in sync with the dance moves. Yuna suggested that we all wear something from our home worlds since we all came from different worlds. We all agreed as me and Blondie thought about what we are going to wear. Blondie wanted to wear a kimino but I kinda reminded her that we are americans and we could just dress up in a sexy dance outfits. Me and Blondie talked about it on our way to Lunch.

"Blondie let's talk about this once we GET IN the talent show. Right now lets focus on the song and getting everyones vocals right!" I said sighing as I sat down next to Namine. "Hey Kay and Blondie, are you guys talking about the auditions today?" Namine asked me and Blondie. We both nodded as we ate our lunch. "That's great! Um Kay can i ask you something?" Namine asked me. "Um..sure what is it?" I asked as I wiped off some of the food off my face. "I was wondering if it's possible that I can design your outfits for the talent show if you get in?" Namine asked as if pleading. "Sure, let me see some of your designs on your outfits then I'll let you know which one I liked the best okay?" I said with a soft smile as she cheered. 

I smiled then my smile faded away as I saw Noctis walking hand in hand with another girl. I kinda recongised her as Stella from Drama class and the girl who cussed me out when I first arrived here.  She was rich and royality as Noctis was. Though not as nice, sweet, and caring as he was. I locked eyes on Noctis, his eyes seemed cold and not warm. Then I saw a dark glow come off of him, he must of been under a spell. I knew I couldn't do anything without getting into trouble with the staff. I saw Vincent who was one of the Magic's teacher standing by. I wanted to talk to him to ask him if  he knew a spell that could get rid of control. After Lunch, I wanted to go talk to Noctis but Stella was hanging on to him. I didn't feel like messing with her today. I just focused on the song and the audition. I just remembered Stella was part of Kairi's gang. I knew they were going to perform a stupid annoying song. 

  I went to my classes and laughed at some of the Axels antics in one of my classes and at Training. I through a fire/ice ball at him and caught him surprised as his butt caught on fire and Xion had to put him out. I saw Blondie's lightning was getting better. She managed to congure Thunder that shook the whole ground. After school, I went to my dorm to quickly change into a cute skirt and blouse. I met up with the girls and walked toward the auditorium. It was somewhat filled with lots of people. I saw Kairi's gang singing a whinny song that sounded like something from Earth. I knew we got this in the bag since I saw Noctis's brother Cid Raines, Cloud, Lulu, Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye. Hawkeye came with Mustang as his assistant. She was tall with long blonde hair that was held up in a bun. She looked stern but friendly at the same time. The judges were introduced then the auditions started. 

   I looked at the order and we were the last group on the list. Where as Kairi's was in the middle. I sighed but then I leaned over to Blondie and asked "What shall we call ourselves? I want us to get a group name." I whispered as I saw Vaan doing some great tricks with his magic. "Sugar Skull, its very unique and I'll talk to Namine about costumes." Blondie said with a smile. I nodded and told the other girls our name and they seemed to like it. We are Sugar Skull, then Kairi and her gang came out on stage in sluty uniforms and I could tell some of the judges were VERY uncomfortable. 

"HI! We are the Hottie Motties! Here is a song about being too hot!" Selphie said in her most annoying voice. Then they broke out in a song which I finally recongized it was "Hot Problems" By Double Take. This was the most annoying song EVER. I wanted to throw an ice ball at them to make them stop. But half way through the song, Lulu made them stop and made them leave. The whole audiance clapped half heartedly. Then the rest of the acts came up.