Chapter 15: Grandparents and a new crush

Kay's POV

   Once I landed in the kingdom of Aoibhinn, I was welcomed with a large red and golden carpet. There was two older couple standing at the end. Eve lead me towards them. 'These must be my grandparents.' I thought to myself as I walked toward them with my head held high and my shoulders back. I heard some whispers in the crowd. 

"Who is this girl? She can't be the right heir though she look likes one of the Roger clan." one of the ladies said. 

I closed my eyes and ignored them for I was focusing on the couple who where sitting in their seats. I knew these were my dad parents. I smiled at my grandfather who looked serious but then I glanced at my grandmother who softly smiled at me. 

I stopped at a few feet from them and I bowed my head in respect and kept it down. "My my my you do have the look of Dan and Kathy Rogers in you and let me look into your eyes child." The older man/my grandfather said as I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. I felt a strong warmth coming from his eyes and could see flames in his eyes. 

He smiled at me and then walked over to surpise me with a hug. "My granddaughter, I thought you were dead like your parents." He said into my hair. I nodded and softly cried as I hugged him back and hugged my grandmother. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my granddaughter Kaylyn Elizabeth Rogers de Aoibhinn." My Grandfather William Rogers said as the crowd clapped and I bowed to everyone. 

"Thank you everyone, this is a joy to know that I have family alive. I can't wait to get to know everyone and learn what it takes to be a great leader like my grandfather. Feel free to ask me anything and I'll do my best to help in anyway I can. I'll work hard to make us a great kingdom!" I said as I threw my fist in the air and the crowd cheered. But then someone from the side who had dark hair and was wearing a white robe like coat. "If you really are what you say you are. Prove it. I want to see if you can summon Ice and Fire magic." The man said. 

I looked at the man. He was handsome but something about him got me worried. Then I heard the crowd nodding and cheering asking for proof. I nodded and closed my eyes and started to summon my fire magic and dig deep down to find a way to make my fire warm yet cold at the same time. I opened my eyes to see a flame sitting in my hand with a blue glow around it. "Isn't that proof enough Azien?" My grandfather said as he looked at him. 

'Azien? The dangerous man Ichigo was after?' I thought but I looked at him and see him nodded and backed away toward another man in another white robe with a evil look on his face. I shivered as I felt chills coming from that mans face

 "Well sir I would like to hear her sing. I heard that her mother Kathy Cox had the most beautiful voice and I've been wondering if Kay here has inheriated that trait. Maybe your highness we can have her sing." Azien said as he bowed. 

"Why that is a good idea. What do you say Kay?" Grandpa asked me. I nodded since I wanted to show him that I know who I am. But then I saw several ladies run to up to me and bowed

After the ceramony, I was lead to my room. My room was fairly large with a view of the kingdom. I walked out onto my balcony to look around. 

"Lady Kaylyn, I am your Lady in Waiting Miss. Serah Farron. But you can call me Serah." Serah said. Serah was a tall young girl with pink hair that was pulled to the side. She was pretty but there was a look about her that you don't want to piss her off. 

"It is nice to meet you Serah and please call me Kay." I said smiling as I shook her hand. 

"Your grandfather wanted me to help you prepare for dinner tonight. Now are you from Radiant Garden?" Serah asked me as she went over to the closet to pick out some dresses