Chapter 6: Formal Dinner? Talent Show?

Blondie's POV

After our first month of school, me and Kay relaized that we might need to get some jobs. I asked Tifa if she knew any places since she partly owns the 7th Heaven bar. 

"Well I could use new people. How about you talk to Cloud about it, if you get the okay from him then its okay with me for you to work there." Tifa said as she got ready to work. I thought about it but then she said I would have to talk to Cloud. As Tifa left, I blushed at the thought of talking to Cloud again but then I was starting to get nervous. So instead of me working there I met up with Kay who was talking to Yuffie. 

"Hey Kay and Yuffie, whats up?" I said with a smile. 

"Hey Blondie, what brings you here?  Yuffie was about to go with me to the mall and show me which places that are hiring. Want to join us?" Kay asked me. I nodded, "Sure, but hey Kay Tifa is need some extra help at her bar. TIfa said to talk to Cloud if you want a job. Tifa asked me if I wanted to but you know me. I get nervous when it comes to talking to Cloud." I said blushing. Kay just laughed at me then nodded. "Sure, I'll go talk to Cloud once I see him again. Then I'll go talk to TIfa about the job. Thanks for the lead Blondie. Ah there's the bar or tavern, I'll go talk to her right now. I'll see you two later!' Kay said as she ran off. 

"What did you tell her?" Yuffie asked me. "I just told her that Tifa might need some help in the tavern so I told her to go talk to TIfa and Cloud." I said with a smile thinking how I'm kinda glad that I don't have to talkto Cloud. I went with Yuffie to the mall to talk about what happened this past week at school and the homework we were given. I sighed as I remembered the big paper I had to write for English. 

"So Yuffie does this school have dances or any big events?" I asked as we walked to a very large beuatiful brick building with TOWN CENTER flowing across the main enterence. I felt my jaw dropped when we walked inside. It was bigger on the inside then what it seemed on the outside. Yuffie pulled my hand towards a small fighting store. I saw Zack and his friend Angeal hanging up swords and put gloves on display. I walked in as Zack smiled at me. "Hey there Blondie, Yuffie what can I do for you two?" Zack asked me. "Hey Zack, I was wondering if you are hiring." I asked as Yuffie looked through some of the weapons. "Um sure what do you know about combat?" Angeal asked me. I told them I was a kick boxer, wrestler, and I'm a femal MMAF or Mix-Marticial Arts Fighter. Angeal nodded and handed me an application. "Fill this out and return it to me when you can. Once you do, then we can start." Angeal said. I nodded and ran off with Yuffie to see Kay walking into the mall to join us. 

"Hey, I saw Cloud and Tifa, I got a part time job working at the Tavern. I start tomorrow!" Kay said with a smile then blushed as she saw Zack walking out of the store. "Oh Hey Kaylyn, what are you doing here?" Zack asked as he was carrying a big box of things. "Ohh just meeting up with Yuffie and Blondie. What's with the box? Do you need help?" Kay asked him with a small smile. "Oh delievering some goods to the school. Nah, I got it. If I'm going to be in SOLIDER I need to be super strong!" Zack said as he walked out for a few moments before he tripped and dropped all the boxes. I cracked up laughing and saw Kay blushing and laughing as well. Zack run his hand to the back of his head as he saw Kay laughing and gathered up the boxes and started to head toward the school. 

Me and the rest of the girls had a good time at the mall. Until we ran into Noctis and Prompto. I blushed since I thought Prompto was cute and saw Kay blushing as well when she saw Noctis. Noctis and Prompto bowed and took our hands to give them a kiss. I wasn't use to this so I giggled. Not many boys back home would do such a thing.

"Hello Blondie, Kay, and Yuffie. What are lovely ladies such as yourselves doing here?" Prompto asked as Noctis nodded and was advoiding looking at Kay."We came here looking for jobs, Kay got a job working at Tifa's Tavern while I got a job working at the Sport Goods store. Yuffie on the other hand might work at the movie theater." I said as Yuffie was talking to a man who looked like the manager.  "I see, well I was going to ask you lovely ladies if you would like to come to Cid Raines Birthday party as our guests. Cid is Noctis's older brother. You should be getting an inventation sometime soon." Prompto said with a small smile at me and Kay. Then Noctis nodded to confirm the information. "Thank's your majesties, we arell looking forward to the party." I said lightly curtsying. "It's okay Blondie, you don't have to do that. I just want to be treated like a normal person." Prompto said blushing. "BOYS! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING WITH THOSE PESASANTS??!??" an older yet pretty woman said in a rude voice. "MOTHER! We are just talking the these girls. I may want to invite them to Cids party as my guests." Noctis said in a firece voice. I never saw him this way and neither did Kay. She was shocked as well. His mother walked over to us huffing and puffing.