Chapter 13: Break up and I'm a queen

Kay's POV

Its been a week since the Hallow incident and it was the day of Winter Formal I had gotten my dress with my friends. "So Kaylyn who are you going with to the dance?" Orihieme asked me as she came out in a cute pink dress. "Noctis, you haven't met him yet. He is kinda my boyfriend." I said blushing red. 

"Wait YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" Orihieme cried out loudly. I blush deep red as the others laughed. 

"Yeah she does Orihieme, her and Noct been together for almost a month now. They do make a cute couple." Blondie said giggling. 

"Oh really? I think I remember Noctis from one of my classes. He is handsome Kay!" Rukia said smiling. She came out 

"Yeah he is and I do love him." I said smiling as I come out in my dark blue dress. "Ohh Kay! Thats beautiful! I hope Stella won't try to do anything." Nayla said as she came out in a black number. "Yeah or Kairi would pull something. So I may get a backup dress in case on gets ruined." I said as I grabbed a silver one and tried it on. It was a halter top dress that flow from my hips. 

"Yeah I agree that would be something Kairi or Stella would do." Yuffie said as I came out in the dress.

"That looks great Kay, I think Noctis would like either one." Namine said smiling as she came out in an ivory number. "Thanks Nam, I think Cid Raines would like that one your wearing." I said smiling as she nodded. Namine and Cid have been going out for the past couple weeks and since she was a relation to Kairi. Cid and Noctis's mom didn't mind that the fact that they are dating. 

I got on my first dark blue dress and silver shoes. I had Yuffie curl my hair and did make-up. I looked in the mirror and couldn't recongized myself. I looked like a runway model. "Wow! Yuffie it looks great!" I said hugging her. "No problem! Now let's get going! Your date is waiting!" Yuffie said giggling as Noctis was wearing a suit with a dark blue shirt underneath his jacket. He had a small silver/white flower in his hand and in his pocket. 

I came down the stairs and saw his face lit up. "Whoa Kaylyn, you look goregous!" Noctis said smiling as he hugged me closely. "Thanks Noctis, you look great as well." I said smiling up at him. Noctis put the flower on my wrist and I slipped my hand in his arm and lead me to the dance. I looked behind to see my friend Blondie meeting up with Prompto. Blondie picked a cute short periwinkle dress that had a white brouche on her hip. Prompto was wearing a simple black suit with black shirt underneath with a periwinkle blue tie. He looked handsome and I waved at him when he saw me. "Hey its the cutest couple on campus!" Prompto teased. I blushed and shook my head. "Are you talking about you and Blondie bro?" Noctis said smiling. 

"Nah we mean you, though we might stand up to a chance of winning this year. Say who won last year?" Blondie asked. I saw Prompto look at Noctis and Noctis nodded. "Noctis and Stella won but thats because Stella's dad is the super intendent of the school. So they rigged the election every year so far. So Kay don't expect to win tonight." Prompto said looking at me. I was shocked and angery. I took a deep breath and held Noctis. "Well she will have you for one dance but your sitl with me in the morning." I said as Noctis held me close and kissed the top of my head. "You're right Kay and she'll never take me away from you. Now come on, we are having Winter Formal in my home." Noctis said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek. 

"Oh yeah? How come it's not at the gym?" I asked pointing to the school. "The gym is getting remodeled and the school is getting a new mascot. We are now the Raident Garden Dragons." Noctis said smiling.  "Wait what happen to Trojans?" I asked. "They wanted to change it since that refers to the condoms." Noctis said laughing and I joined in the laughing. "That I can understand. I'm sure it will be a good change." I said smiling as we walked inside the house and headed to the ballroom.